seanw is offline Banned

About to turn 50, Please Look at this Cycle

Hi Guys

I turn 50 in March, I have one cycle under my belt of Test and Deca which worked great. I am gearing up for my next cycle and I would like a review from some of you older guys.

WK 1-4 Dbol 40mg/ED
    WK 1-12 Sust 500mg shot 250mg twice a week
    WK 1-11 Deca 300mg shot 150mg twice a week
    WK 7-12 Var 60mg/ED

Nolvadex 20mg ED throughout cycle
    HCG during cycle
    Normal PCT

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Kevan is offline Associate Member
    Personally coming from someone very close to your age... I wouldn't bother with the Var. I find it doesn't do much when you are using the stronger drugs and not worth the money, but that is just me. You could boost up the Deca some as well, but that depends on what your goals are.

Kevan is offline Associate Member
    Oh, and as far as the HCG , i'd wait till your cycle is over to use it. You are not on long enough for your testies to have trouble coming back. I have read if you use it too much, such as during the cycle, that your body becomes use to it and is not as effective when you really need it. If you are not having troubles with gyno I would also save the Nolva for PCT as well. No sense using it till the end if you don't need it. If you suffer from Deca Dick at all, try throwing in some proviron during the cycle, more effective than the Nolva at stoping the conversion to Estorgen.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    You need to shoot the Sust EOD in order to take advantage of the Prop!!!!
    Personally, I can't stand Deca . I would take EQ over it any day...

Hawkman44 is offline Associate Member
    Yo Buylongterm,

No offense... but is that your lady in your avatar? If so you are one lucky man!

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    hey bro,

I am almost 30 but pls take an advice: u r about to turn 50. I wouldn t use d-bols. they r harsh on the liver and bad for your lipid profile.
    if u wanna jumpstart the cycle use prop.

I would run the deca 10 weeks, susta 12 weeks. I like the idea of the var. wouldn t say that they re useless. try them, if u have the financial capabiities.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Your 2nd cycle sounds good. I would recommend taking vitamin B6 200mg during your cycle (due to deca ) and run the Nolva in pct. Give us some stats and the results from your 1st cycle (what were you able to keep)?

seanw is offline Banned
    Thanks for the help guys. First all I already have the Var so I will give it a go. I am a bit nervous about the Dbol so I may reconsider that. I gained about 10lbs from my first cycle of Test and Deca and I kept it all. I am 5'8" and around 175 now I would like to put on at least 10 to 15lbs in the next cycle. I will be doing B6 as well just forgot to mention that.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    yep, then drop the d-bol. 10 weeks of 17aa steroids at age 50 isn t what u want to do.

Thread Information