Trackman 37 is offline Junior Member

Old Newcomer needs help

Gentlemen,

I am 37 years old and have been weight training naturally for 20 years but am new to the world of AS and seeking some answers.
    My brief history- I think I ended up a bit ahead of the curve by accident when it comes to training programs. About 15 years ago I couldn't keep up with the routines the books and magazines at the time were touting.
    IE 12-15 sets of 8-12 reps per body part twice a week. I made my best gains using 6-8 sets of 4-8 reps while trying to go all out on each set and increasing the load as much as I could. At the time I thought I may have been a wuss because trying to do the set and reps schemes that were in vogue burned me out in about 2 weeks time I just couldn't handle it. At any rate it seems the trend now is towards fewer sets and reps with heavier weights.
    I made slow but steady progress up until the past two years when I have seemingly hit a wall no matter what I try. I am involved in the horse racing industry and have access to Equipoise and Winstrol -V. I have no sources for anything else and really don't want to deal in the black market at this point anyway.
    I'm trying to put together my first cycle and am considering the following and would like input from experienced AS users.
    12 week cycle
    Week 1-6 Equipoise 400 mg per week
    Week 7-12 Equipoise 400 mg per week Winstrol V 100mg EOD

Not sure about Anti-Estro or PCT products, I know a lot of the supplement companies advertise products in these catagories but I don't know if any of them are worth trying or not.

My goal for the cycle is to add between 5 and 10 pounds of solid muscle and to push through the sticking points I've run up against over the past several years.
    The only supplements I've used for the past several years are a daily multi-vitamin, Glucosamine for sore knees and elbows, creatine and protein powder.
    I think my vitals are pretty good for being all natural so far but they probably won't impress experienced AS users.
    I'm 5'8" 178 pounds
    Chest 45 inches Biceps 17 1/2 inches waist 32 inches thighs 24 inches
    Max current lifts Bench 375, incline bench 305, close grip 285, dips 180 added, press behind neck 230, barbell curl 190

Sorry this post was so long guys but any ideas or info you can give to help me out would be appreciated. I think I'm pretty knowledgable about weight training my body but am clueless when it comes to cycling. Thanks.

Trackman 37
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to Trackman 37
    Send email to Trackman 37
    Find all posts by Trackman 37
    Add Trackman 37 to Your Buddy List

Sponsored

seanw is offline Banned
    You might want to read this thread on Eq only cycles http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...light=equipose

woodiechopper is offline Associate Member
    those seem like good results for all natural -- you must train hard.

I think you'll see the most effect from the Winny rather than the EQ. From what I understand, that does not give a lot of gains on its own. Good for endurance (boosts red blood cells). How about trying fina instead -- think cows, not horses. That will put lean mass on you much more easily than EQ. Then polish it off with the Winny. You'll be ripped.

Thanks for the input. I do train hard. but for a limited number (6-8) of sets per body part. Off and on joint soreness has slowed me down the past couple of years. Like the idea of Equipoise increasing endurance as my cardio has suffered lately because I just don't seem to have the energy to train as heavy as I like and do cardio after. Not sure if I can get Fina from my vet or not but I will do some research.

hoopcat528 is offline Associate Member

Joint soreness

I am 41 and have bad joints.

I am doing a low dose of deca durabolin and it is making my joints feel great !

You might want to give it a try.

Watch out for joint pain from winstrol . I did one cycle and although I liked the gain in lean mass, my joints hurt too bad.

Thanks Hoop, After further research and asking some questions on the boards I'm going with Test E at 500 mg per week for my first cycle. If all goes well I will combine it with Eq next time and maybe deca somewhere down the line. Others have said the same thing about winstrol so I'm skipping it. Thanks again, started a threat on new cycles and will doing updates there when I start my cycle in mid-March.

Thread Information