gastroman is offline New Member

Talking 3rd cycle exceitment

Had to tell someone.... started my third cycle last month after being in the hospital through December and January. I lost a lot of size and streangth but gained 16lbs this month and my pump is greater than ever... will be posting pics next week.. look at previous posts to get a better insight to my exceitment... thanks for listening....42 but getting younger

China Dawg is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gastroman
    Had to tell someone.... started my third cycle last month after being in the hospital through December and January. I lost a lot of size and streangth but gained 16lbs this month and my pump is greater than ever... will be posting pics next week.. look at previous posts to get a better insight to my exceitment... thanks for listening....42 but getting younger
    Ouch, that's a lot of time in the hospital... hope the AAS helps to get you back on track. Sounds pretty good so far!

Getting younger eh? I hear ya bro. I'm 34 but look and feel better than I did when I was 21. Most of it is due to the lifting, some due to attitude, and I guess having the 25 yr. old girlfriend doesn't hurt either...

clhp20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by China Dawg
    I guess having the 25 yr. old girlfriend doesn't hurt either...

Amen brotha... does she have any girlfriends ?

China Dawg is offline Junior Member

Girlfriends...

Quote Originally Posted by clhp20
    Amen brotha... does she have any girlfriends ?
    Have you seen the movie "Alfie"? He says that getting the girls is all about "location, location, location". Well in China the location is near perfect. Lots of young, skinny, and beautiful women. Getting in shape, losing some weight, and putting on some muscle has been a real ego boost for me. But sleeping with gorgeous women 18 to 27 years old is the best. I don't wanna go home....

Thread Information