Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMondodondo
    So, your drinking has caused years of grief and now 60 days later all is supposed to be grand. READ THE BOOK! It's like this 10 years of drinking in a relationship takes 10 years at least to get to even. That trust that was destroyed takes years to come back. Howmany times have you done just this sort of thing to her.
    Agreed.

nalbano34 is offline Member
    can't say I can really add to this GREAT post but got some really good stuff out of it.....hope things are still good for you!!!!

jerryboy is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro, When my first wife did that to me she was getting her freak on with another dude. you might want to do your home work and check up on her. women are smart so you have to be one step ahead. good luck. BUG YOUR PHONE. GET CELL PHONE RECORDS. Get in good with her girl friends maybe they will talk. If you really want answers CRY infront of her girl friend when your wife is not around of course. Don't let her play you for a fool. What hurts the most is everyone in town knows what she is doing except you.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerryboy
    If you really want answers CRY infront of her girl friend. Don't let her play you for a fool. What hurts the most is everyone in town knows what she is doing except you.
    This is priceless! Cry in front of your wife's girl friend!!! What a f*cking wuss, no wonder she dumped your a$$.

This is really some funny sh*t. You can't be serious. If you were crying in front of her girl friends, the whole town already knows you are a wuss and no wonder they are boning your broad.

What am I missing here???????

TCEL300 is offline Member
    i saw this title and it made my morning...good luck pal

jerryboy is offline Junior Member
    Dude cring works, Women are suckers for cring men. Remember when all else fails (FREEKING CRY MAN!) It also works for POOPOO too. Someone should come out with a (CRING MAN COLONE) It will make women do whatever you want.

znak is offline Senior Member
    It also works for POOPOO too. :
    Are you suggesting that I soil my pants to get information about an ex-wife?

I think you need to get out of North Carolina. You need help.

Kristofer68ss is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pale Horse
    Yes it is, good observation. It sounds like your wife is giving you some payback, not very mature of her but that's the way I see it. Believe it or not some codependants have a hard time dealing with their spouse clean and sober and they try subconsciously to sabotage it.

They hated you the way you were but they knew you then, now you are turning into someone totally different. Plus it turns into a control issue with them, they now are armed with facts about your disease and in the female fashion beat you over the head with your character defects at every opportunity. Let's face it women are just plain viscious, no way around it.

If she can't not drink especially now when you are right out of rehab she either has a problem herself or is saying fvck you to YOU and your sobriety. Suck it up, as long as she isn't cheating or snorting the money get a sponsor, get to meetings, get close to God, he is where you will find peace.

I prayed to God over 13 months ago and promised him I quit drinking, and with his Grace I have done it. I have a spiritual approach, meaning church not AA

I understand more than you know, I divorced my first wife because of these same issues, she is still a bitch to this day
    ditto.......excellent observation.
    I would say most co-dependants either sabotage or leave the relationship when a spouse or partner gets clean.
    7+ years here. One day at a time.
    The first year all i did was pray for help through the day and go to meetings.
    I have had two sponsers go back out.
    I do not work a perfect program and havent for years.....
    But i know what works for me.

My advice.
    Meetings and sponsor.......EVERY DAY for the first 90-120 days. Then taper off as advised by sponsor.
    Remember HALT.
    Hungry
    Angry
    Lonely
    Tired........... and all of your triggers.........

GOOD LUCK man....Keep it simple stupid. You are in my prayers tonight.

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

Time Bro

You are on the path to recovery but your wife is not there yet. Wives have long memories and are wired dirrefently. Use this time as a reflective time to see how you can constructively deal with her control methods. I am guessing that you were not the most reliable guy 60 days ago. Be patient and respect her for putting up with you. You'll know when the time to say "Look, I've changed and been so for x amounts of months now and am not the ame alcoholic you were married to so cut me some slack!" Just not yet. We're here for you bro.

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, When my first wife did that to me she was getting her freak on with another dude.
    Soon as i read this, this was the first thing that came to my mind.

I dunno ur wife but she might be gettin it from someone else, like my screen name on msn says "if u aint hittin it someone else is".

Everybody talkin about how guys cheat, this and that. But no, bitches are 10 times worse. Cuz for them its easier to get wit someone.

Be prepared for the worse, thats all im sayin.

One more thing, sorry to hear that jerryboy.

Peace

This is, honestly, very stupid. Dude you were an alcoholic and she put up with YOUR shit. She's not a alcoholic, drug addict and (you didnt say anything about this so she probably...) isn't cheating on you either. So what if she stayed out a little bit more than initially planned. So what if she didn't call, heaven forbid!

Get your shit together and realize you have a wife THAT PUT UP WITH YOU (BEING AN ALCOHOLIC). You seem to have a great wife that is with you through the thick and thin. Appreciate and love her bro.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Any guy called me a C word would have my foot so far up his ass ..

Let me see i don't like it when a guy cries.

Lying doesn't work either.

Relationships get so messed now a days

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit

Let me see i don't like it when a guy cries.

Lying doesn't work either.

Relationships get so messed now a days
    lol somethin he "may" enjoy......................................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    See I take a hoe, and shake a hoe, that's how we live;
    All women ain't cvnts but see most of them is.

--Script

No really, I've met a lot of selfish women who think they can treat their man like poo poo. I think all women have at least a little of that selfishness in them. Today my woman told me, "Don't try to change me!" I then asked her, "So does that mean I don't have to change?" She replied smugly, "Of course not, you need to change. I don't."

What a butthead.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    See I take a hoe, and shake a hoe, that's how we live;
    All women ain't cvnts but see most of them is.

--Script

No really, I've met a lot of selfish women who think they can treat their man like poo poo. I think all women have at least a little of that selfishness in them. Today my woman told me, "Don't try to change me!" I then asked her, "So does that mean I don't have to change?" She replied smugly, "Of course not, you need to change. I don't."

What a butthead.
    I believe you can't change for someone.. but u can change because of someone..

I know might sound off, but truly totally different Philosophy. And by the way, as humans we are all slightly selfish. We all want something more and all sometimes put ourselves ahead of others, it is what makes us not perfect.

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    bro my wife give me headaches all the time and being in recovery dose not mean everything is going to be perfect. Do your best for your self and your children make the meetings and remember you can always make it worse by getting drunk or ****ed up

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    I really have no comment on this because im just a 20 yr old that likes drama, but I gotta say... the title "My Wife is a C*NT" def dragged me right into the thread lol

mick-g is offline Associate Member
    I don't know bro....could it be that she meant that she was going out for a late lunch at 5:30 instead of being home by then? Question: How old is your wife compared to you?? I will tell you a short story. Iam 47yrs old. My first wife and i were married very young, and she was just 19, this was 26yrs ago. Before we were divoriced she would make excuses that she was going out with co-workers and then later at night she would call and she she was going to spend the night at one of the girls homes because she had been drinking, and i would tell her over the phone that i would pick her up or to have one of the women take her home and we could pick up the car later the next day. We'll she wouldn't go for this and ended up staying overnight. I got suspicious after this happened more than once, so one night she was working late and before she got off i drove to her work and parked far enough so it couldn't be seen when she came out. Well what do is see... i see some other guy driving her car into the parking lot, then she comes out and starts talking to him in a very friendly manner, then she gets into her car. It went down hill from there and she never confessed that she was seeing someone else. Iam not saying that your wife is doing this, but if she has suddenly had changes in mood or disposition about you, or her feelings towards you, or if there is changes in the frequency of sex, and this going out and wanting to spend the night somewhere else, i would not be naive to the fact that she may be seeing someone else. Women are much more discreet about doing this then men.
    Last edited by mick-g; 03-24-2006 at 11:24 AM.

hotsleaze is offline New Member
    Youve been MARRIED how long? Don't you know this is STANDARD PROCEDURE for us? Forgive her & let it slide- she really didn't mean to hurt you. Hopefully she will call next time! Good luck, Sue

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by hotsleaze
    Youve been MARRIED how long? Don't you know this is STANDARD PROCEDURE for us? Forgive her & let it slide- she really didn't mean to hurt you. Hopefully she will call next time! Good luck, Sue
    Dude this thread is a year old, he is probably on his third wife by now !!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information