BigBoy10019 is offline Junior Member

41, and need some feedback on my 2nd cycle

hi every1!, I'm 41 yo lifting for the past 9-10 years on and off (more on then off) did a cycle before with pretty good results. now I have deca , test cyp to size with a lil cut up at the end (if is possible). what for how long I should do my cycle. Any info will be help!!

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Need more information bro. Sounds like you want more mass and fat loss. That may be hard to do on those compounds although experience guys that know how can. I am assumming you are not one of those guys. You need to decide what you want. You could go for some mass then cut after by bulking diet and watch the late night carbs and controll the hydrogenated oils, saturated ect. At 41 you could run 300-400mg a week (200mg 2x week) and the deca at 200mg once a week for joint health. Keep some anti-e's on hand perhaps 10mg nolva ed. Run the test cyp for 2wks after the deca. Run pct. Cycle can vary in length. 12 weeks is a good start. Remember, at 41yrs diet, training stategy is most important ,the aas is just to give a little boost because you still need to work at it.

what about cut???

Thanks for the info!!!, to be honest, I'm 6' 236lbs., 23% bf, will like to get more lean & cut cuz I look buff. What about if I want to get lean? clen , T3 & deca will do the job? what about pct? and for how long, tips are really apreciate!! thanx tho!!

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    run some tren and anavar with your test and run test prop IMO. I wouls stay away from clen & t3, keep the deca in there for your joints. This is gonna be about cardio and diet, I'm 39 I know where you are coming from

I really don't want to sounds too "nerd" to this, but I when u said "tren " and I click to go to the link, all I see is bottles with "conversion kits", what, how much should I take? cos there no info there either. About the Deca , what I post is what I can get tho, it is very hard to get stuff here. more help about "tren" (how to make and se) will be needed please.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    do a search- you can everything you need info wise

Thread Information