Thread: Deca Question

kaorialfred is offline Member

Deca Question

I ran 1cc twice a week of deca for 5 weeks, I didn't really look as to how long I should have ran it. I am only using it to help with joint pain from using winstrol before a couple of months ago. I got this from a HRT doc. I don't particulary enjoy the deca ( can't really feel anything if I am suppose to feel something at all?) I did notice that I could run a half a mile with out my shins and knees hurtingg. I did also curl 100lbs for 8 reps three sets. That was pretty cool

I would imagine you guys run deca longer, but being as how this is only for joint pain. Which seems to not be there, should I not worry about the refill on the script?

I also am starting my var and halo next week. I don't really know if they will affect my joints either.
    any body have personal experience using deca for joint pain applications and is 1cc too much for long term use.

I am not trying to get bigger, I weigh now 270 after doing this deca!!!

I am now using the var and halo in my 4 month cutting phase. Hopefully they will do the trick. Along with my diet and cardio.

mohawkman is offline Associate Member
    deca dosnt start to kick in untill about the fourth week.in my opinion it should be ran a minimum of 10 weeks

I never did discuss how long I should use it. Where do you get the 10 wks from? Research trials, theraputic doses?

I guess I can make another appointment to see the doc this week.

mohawkman is offline Associate Member
    you stated in your thread that you used deca for 5 weeks if it doesnt kick in untill the 4th week your only getting its benifit for one week before discontinueing the drug .this just isnt enough time to get benifit from its use. as to where i got the information, it was from research done on this site as well as personal experience.one more thing ,dont ever run deca alone without test.
    good luck
    Mohawk

Yeah well the pharmacy screwed up. I still have one more bottle left on the script. Found that out when I picked up mh HGH script.
    I do have test also. I am running it a little over my therapy dose, being as how I had it started at 2.5 cc when the script was filled for the test cyp. Then he cut me back but the script stayed the same.

Thanks for the help. I will continue to use it starting back up this week. I have missed one injection so far.

Thread Information