alabamayankess is offline New Member

Help!! Confused about test use

I am a 45 year old that went to an anti aging Dr. He put me on 100 mg per week. I am going off on my own and I dont want to build big muscles but I do want to build some mass. I am leaning towards low dosage (250-300) mg per week continuous. I don't know if this is safe to do year round or if it should be cycled even at this kind of dosage. If should be cycled--How? If I did want to get big can I also cycle on a higher dosage and then for my off cycle return to my low maintaince dosage?

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    Bump, Please Help

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    What's wrong with what the doctor prescribed you? If its for HRT thats the normal dosage isnt it?

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    hrt shouldn t be cycled and actually u should stick too those 100mg per week ur doc prescribed. u can always bumb it up for 10 weeks or so to 250mg per week that would still be safe - but remember thats no hrt then anymore...

clhp20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alabamayankess
    I am a 45 year old that went to an anti aging Dr. He put me on 100 mg per week. I am going off on my own and I dont want to build big muscles but I do want to build some mass. I am leaning towards low dosage (250-300) mg per week continuous. I don't know if this is safe to do year round or if it should be cycled even at this kind of dosage. If should be cycled--How? If I did want to get big can I also cycle on a higher dosage and then for my off cycle return to my low maintaince dosage?
    What kind of Test did he give you ?

alabamayankess is offline New Member
    I started on 100 mg per week of test cyp. I dont know if 100 mg per week is a normal dosage or not for hrt but I would also like to see some physical changes as well. I am taking 250 mg per week right now. Should I cycle at that dosage? I have read that you could just maintain that dosage. If I do cycle should I do a 10 weeks on and then how many weeks off. I am also on 1 IU of HGH. I am going to double that dosage and go 5 days on and 2 days off. I do workout 3 days a week with weights and cardio.
    Last edited by alabamayankess; 04-13-2005 at 12:35 PM.

AAJB is offline New Member
    I would have some blood work done, while on the 250mg per week, just to see where your levels stand. Some people metabolize test differently than others. You want to stay at the upper level of the "normal" range of test levels. Then if you want to up your levels "cycle" for about ten weeks, you can, and then go back to normal dosage.
    Like I said, have some blood work done while you are on the current dose, to see where you stand, then you can make adjustments if needed to get you in the upper range of normal.

Thread Information