View Poll Results: Is liposuction a plausable alternative?

Voters
104. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

64 61.54%
  • No

24 23.08%
  • maybe, depends on the person

16 15.38%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Wonder..Although it is impossible to determine what your specific recovery time would be, I can tell you generally that most patients are back to full activity after 6 weeks..You really just have to listen to your body because it will dictate when you are "Ready'..Technology has come leaps and bounds from what it was just 5 years ago, so pain, recovery time, aesthetic results, and overall appearance really can be fantastic..There are many variables that come into play, but overall I would say Lipo is one of the best and safest surgeries that Cosmetic Surgeons perform today..And the cost is on an average of $2500-$3500 depending on the volume of Lipo and the geographic area..

Doc M

gunnermuscle is offline New Member
    not only would I consider doing lipo--I actually did it five years ago. My surgeon is well known around here for doing all the local athletes/trainers/bodybuilders and its the best thing Ive ever done for myself. I was working out constantly but could never get rid of the spare tire that grows around a middle-aged mans waist.(I was 43 when I had the surgery) The recovery was no big deal,the surgeon did a flawless job-removing the little fat pockets around my middle-and today Ive got a 31.5" waist and a 50" chest.All the kids at the club keep asking how many sit ups I do a day-I tell them thousands (hey, it cost me thousands !lol)The surgery re-energized my workouts and now when I look at my body-I dont immediately focus in on the flaw of a not-tight waist...I do focus in on my lagging forearms, but thats another story.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i had lipo done last may,i am 33 yrs old,always had love handles no matter what my weight was.i am presently 6'2" 265lbs..been working out since i was 14,i was a US MARINE. and always considered myself to be in good shape,better then average.i decided last yr i was gonna do it and i did..i dont regret it one bit and would recomend it to anyone..the surgeon remover 2 liters of fat from my stomach,sides and back.fat that would not have been removed any other way.yes the pain after wards is a slight incovienence but the results are instant.for the first day you will be able to see what the fiale product will look like after the swelling goes down ,which begins the next day.i went form a 38 waste to a 34.not bad considering i now weigh 265lbs,which is the weight i was when i had surgery...i highly recomend it to anyone considering it..and the price.it was equivalent to ...maybe 5 cycles..$4000.best investment i ever made.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information