Indymuscleguy is offline Senior Member

Doctor Visit Advice

Stats:
    39 5'10" 32"w 171 today (183 peak)
    11.6% bf measured calipers (18% 2 years ago)

History:

2 cycles of prohormones: 1-AD and M1T 6-0x0 pct

2 cycles of Gear:

5 weeks of Test Prop 100mg/cc(Bad batch..had to quit early) 6-0x0 pct

3 month break

8 week cycle of Test Ethanate *loved it* 6-oxo and nolva pct

8 weeks off (and shrinking!)

Getting ready to do Test Ethanate @ 200mg/cc twice/week

Question 1:

Do I admit to my Dr. that I've tried gear and getting ready to start another cycle and ask for him to do a baseline on my Fasting sugar/choles. Cardiac enzymes, serum testosterone , etc?

Question 2:

Do I just ask him to do the bloodwork and not admit I'm getting ready to re-start a cycle?

Question 3:

I'm doing a series of cycles of 8weeks on and 8 weeks off. What's everyone's opinion of this>?

[email protected]

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Bro it depends on the relationship you have with your Doctor, if you trust him then tell him. Either way its a good idea to get the bloodwork done for a base line. Get yourself a BP tester for home as well so you can keep an eye on that

8 week cycles suck IMO. I would do Test E at 500mg a week for 12 weeks. For PCT you need to do Nolva AND Clomid.

Dont forget that Diet is more important than gear, if you dont get that right you wont gain much, whatever you are shooting

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    He can write it up in your medical records that you are using steroids . So that is a judgement call. There is nothing wrong with telling him you wish to have a complete blood panel done. 8 weeks of test e may only be enough to begin to see something imo. Sounds to me your diet/training is a weak area.

Hey guys,

Sorry I didn't give more detail on my diet and workout history. I am sure like many others I am learing on-line about Bodybuilding, Suppliments, and Chemistry.

I went to the Dr. today and first addressed a few medical issues, then I talked about bloodwork. Next I addressed the acne I have on my back, which was a result of my body kicking back in, and he commented that "oh it's probably all those steroids you are taking", (Just like the Dumb-ass Dermotologist said) I froze and didn't say anything. We chatted for a bit and then I threw in "Yea you know I've been working out alot the last couple of years and really hitting my diet. Shoot sounds like to me if monitored properly, steroid useage isn't such a bad thing." "I'm getting older you know". He said, "Steroids will do nothing but make you older, it's not worth it".

He did agree to do a complete blood profile with fasting Cholesterol, Cardiac Protien, and Free Testosterone levels .

So I have decided and found an anti-aging specalist to talk to. I made an appointment with him and I plan to "tell all" and see where it goes with him. I figure if anyone would listen and advise, it would be him. I go on 5/18/05.

Medical insurance won't cover the visit, which is $150 for the consult, however the receptionist said that most medical tests and exams would be covered. I did look up Test Cyp, Test Ethan, and Testosterone on my insurance plan website and it says that it's no covered. However I wanted to see if Growth Hormone would be covered, but I don't know the Generic or Regular Termonology to find it. Could someone advise?

[email protected]

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Recombinant Human Growth Hormone .

Hey guys,

It appears my health insurance won't pick up any of the costs. Looks like I'm on my own here. I canceled the appt as I see no reason why I should waste the money on those appointments, rather save it for gear and GH. Any advice in the meantime?

Im on week 2 of a test ethanate cycle. I planned to do 8 weeks at 200mg/cc injections twice a week. I have been told to run this for at leat 10-12 weeks, but I've only ran cycles for 8 weeks.

[email protected]

Sta11ion is offline Member
    I believe it would be a good investment to have a prescription regard your health issue. It might be usefull if ever in trouble with the law.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Indymuscleguy
    Hey guys,

It appears my health insurance won't pick up any of the costs. Looks like I'm on my own here. I canceled the appt as I see no reason why I should waste the money on those appointments, rather save it for gear and GH. Any advice in the meantime?

Im on week 2 of a test ethanate cycle. I planned to do 8 weeks at 200mg/cc injections twice a week. I have been told to run this for at leat 10-12 weeks, but I've only ran cycles for 8 weeks.

[email protected]

quit running half ass cycles and run it another 2-4 weeks bro......quit dicking with that 6-0x0 for pct as well

Hey guys,

Sta11ion, yes you are right, I will check with my Doctor, I don't want any issues there.

Wolf, you too are right. Like I said, I have only ran 2 cycles, one being Prop and the other ethanate. I wanted to see how I would react.

Because of my job, I didn't want to grow too big too fast without raising eyebrows.

I did get the results of my labwork and will post it on a new thread!

[email protected]

Thread Information