Habanero is offline Junior Member

35 and starting first cycle in 7 years

I am 35, 6'2" and roughly 225-230 lbs. I have a mesomorphic frame with good muscle size (especially arms). My diet is not what it should be (too much beer and fatty foods). I am a 36" waist and want to get back to 34". Love handles are flaring a bit at this point and I have the standard early to mid thirties gut. I am not a fat guy, but I need to lose the gut. I am about to start a 12 week cycle of 400 mgs. test-ethanate with winstrol . HCG and nolva at the end. Question is - is this (along with a better diet and cardio) going to help me slim up a bit. I want to add some strength but not a lot of size because I already have good enough size for my age. Basically want to be a cut 6'2 215-220 lbs. Any advice/thoughts on this?

Axe
    Axe is offline New Member
    sure, as long as you don't use the AS as an excuse to pig out. If you cut the beer out for a month and go on a cutting diet (use the search function), work out both on the weights and aerobically, there's no reason you shouldn't drop a few % body fat. That's the other bit of advice: forget about losing pounds, get some calipers to measure body fat and go by that. Muscles are burning calories all the time, then you add more exercise, and a good diet, and you'll be all set. The winny should allow to still gain muscle on a low calorie diet.

hoopcat528 is offline Associate Member

Cycle

Good luck to you.

I have similar stats to you, I am 41, 6'4", 235 with a 36" waist. 4 years ago I went from roughly 15% bodyfat (and 260 pounds) down to 235 with roughly 12% bodyfat. Most importantly, 4 years later, I have kept the fat and weight off.

Diet is absolutely the key, first and foremost. Like the other poster said, there is some great info on diet if you do a search.

As far as your cycle goes, I liked anavar and primobolan depot better than winstrol . At your age, I would watch out for winstrol. It makes your tendons more brittle (which age is already doing to you). I personally blow up like a balloon on test, but from what I can tell this problem is unique to me.

Thread Information