yannick32 is offline Associate Member

Unhappy Why not hair transplant

I have been spending lots of money on hair growth shampoos, rogaine and all the rest of that stuff.

Dont get me wrong i got some great results from this stuff, i dont use the real rogaine but a brand b sort of stuff and it works the same has rogaine its the same thing.

I have been using Nioxin shampoo and there other product.

I am still using small doses of ephedrine when i train and am pertty sure that my thinning hair can come from that too, since it acts pertty much has amphetamins.

After i have finish my fat burning bottle i will just quit using the stuff for good.

A good hair transplant can cost anything from 3000-5000$ but wouldnt it be worth to pay this and never have to worry about hairloss again instead of using propecia and all the rest of the stuff?

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick32
    A good hair transplant can cost anything from 3000-5000$ but wouldnt it be worth to pay this and never have to worry about hairloss again instead of using propecia and all the rest of the stuff?
    Yes. Get it done right. Research Dr.s on hairlosstalk.com and hairlosshelp.com. Though, be prepared to spend more money for top notch work.

yes and no bro, i did allot of research on this and, from your avatar it really doesn't look like your hair is that bad. its really not worth it to get one of these opertations done unless your hair is geting pretty bad. Do a bunch of research keep using propecia and minx. wait a couple years and the process well be much more advanced. If you decide to go through with it do you research some docs could mess you up and then you would be wishing you would have never considered it...i think 956veete had an operation and is happy with it, pm him

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    A good hair transplant can cost anything from 3000-5000$
    I spent more And continue to use 1mg of finasteride ED. Take MM's advice about the hair loss forums and research as much as you can about the procedure and doctors. If you have specific questions feel free to ask anytime

yannick32 is offline Associate Member
    Thank you very much guys, my hairloss came from stress, and well normal hair thinning after 30 i guess, no its not that bad and eating more protein does make your hair thicker since 90% of hair is made from protein.

I do not use propecia and this is my point, i think that propecia get to be very expensive in the long run, and i have eard you have many unpleasant side effects from it.

If for me it does come to that and i do wanna get a hair transplant then i will be sure to shop around and find a good clinic.

Again thank you very much guys.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Thank you very much guys, my hairloss came from stress, and well normal hair thinning after 30 i guess, no its not that bad and eating more protein does make your hair thicker since 90% of hair is made from protein.

I do not use propecia and this is my point, i think that propecia get to be very expensive in the long run, and i have eard you have many unpleasant side effects from it.

If for me it does come to that and i do wanna get a hair transplant then i will be sure to shop around and find a good clinic.

Again thank you very much guys.
    You can order finasteride (propecia) from a research chemical company for $30-40 and it will last you a couple of months at 1mg ED. That's pretty cheap.

Thread Information