SkidRow is offline New Member

Day-yum......Senior citizen

I never feel old at 35....But when I saw a board for 30 and up, I felt like I have a special classification now. I guess I'll get my walking stick and hobble up to the gym.... Then take a nap....old gummers like me need their rest........

Canes4Ever is offline Banned

Re: Day-yum......Senior citizen

Originally posted by SkidRow
    I never feel old at 35....But when I saw a board for 30 and up, I felt like I have a special classification now. I guess I'll get my walking stick and hobble up to the gym.... Then take a nap....old gummers like me need their rest........
    Welcome to the board brother, us oldsters here on the Over 30 Forum are a good bunch.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    canes is right, you're in good company here bro..........welcome.

peace bb79

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Just think of it as an elite club, one that takes a lot of hard work to get into!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Welcome Bro,

We have to do something to feel special after 30.

I tell you what when I'm in the gym lifting I feel like I'm 20 then I look in the mirror and it brings my back to reality, still 46 (I think the grey gives me away. Here are some Bro's that know now I feel (I hope I'm not the only one) and can relate to life being part of the over the hill gang (takes at lest 30 years before you can join, but once your in you can't get out), we have a little more wisdom about life, then when we were younger (or is that low test).

JohnnyB

CutieFace Guest
    I don't know guys....personally I've enjoyed life more after 35.....I have my pic of elegible men from 22 to 62.....I feel great....and after dropping weight and losing like 5 sizes....look a hell of a lot better....(ok so it does help that most people think I'm 5/6 years younger than I actually am) *wink*

*smile*

Cutie

righton is offline Senior Member
    like the saying goes " I feel better at 38 than i did at 28" mainly because i know a hellava lot more now.

SkidRow is offline New Member
    I gotta tell ya It's nice hearing from people I can relate to...... I think I'm gonna Like this board. Thanks for the warm welcome all...

Mrs. T is offline Female Member
    Welcome, Skidrow - life after 30 just keeps on getting better. At 48 I'm healthier, happier and perkier than at 28. Old's not cold. Smile - it's a great day.
    Mrs. T
    "We can change the world when we change ourselves. And the energy of our consciousness, like the energy of all light, continues into the eternity. When there is light in the soul there will be beauty in the person. When there is beauty in the person there will be harmony in the home. When there is harmony in the home there will order in the nation. When there is order in the nation there will be peace in the world."
    - Chinese Proverb

Tarzan is offline Associate Member
    Think of us like wine we get better with age

Welcome aboard

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome skids...You may have found a home!

DarTanBFT is offline New Member
    Damn, I am new here and, at 56, I think the 30+ forum is a newbies area. The only thing I didn't understand was breakfast at winny's? I thought winny's were for dinner! Yes, to all those thoughts about BB keeping one's body close to its natural physical potential. Thanks to all of you for great information and entertaining communications.

Dartan

GLASSVOICE is offline Junior Member
    Hello,
    I am 37 but I do not know how does 37 feels like cause I feel as if I was still in my twenties.
    You will find so much information here that will help you in every part of your life.
    Keep going!
    Glassvoice

Cali is offline Female Member
    I just turned 30 so now I feel like I get special classification for finally making it to an age where I get to be somewhere just for us old folks. J/K

feelnfit is offline Junior Member
    damn 30,35, 40..... wait till your 44 like me. but its all good. feel better than when i was 24. better shape too.
    will enter contest this coming year for the next 4-5 years. better goal than at 24. back then just getting paid and party was all the goal i had.
    cali, happy birthday !

Cali is offline Female Member
    Thanks...it was actually in July, but thanks just the same.

Thread Information