Thread: Second Cycle

monsterback is offline New Member

Second Cycle

Hi All,

Need advice on second cycle.

Coming up on the big 50 in June. My first cycle ended March 15. Here are a few stats:

Ht. 6'0"
    Wt. 207
    BF: 10%
    Training for Decades naturally until January.

With my first cycle I went from 197 lbs. to 212 LBS. After 4 weeks I am down to 207 and more ripped when I ended the cycle. I am fairly satisfied with the results. Here was the first cycle:

WK 1 200 deca
    WK 2 200 Deca 250 Sust
    Wk 3-6 300 Deca 250 Sust
    Wk 7 225 Deca 250 Sust.
    Wk 8 150 Deca 100 Sten (Ran out of Sust)

Only sides were slight break out on my shoulders.
    Did not need novadex but had it on hand.

Suggestions for a second cycle would be appreciated would like to put on 15-20 LBS. this time. I know I will have increase food intake to do this.

monsterback

bizznach is offline Associate Member
    no advice cuz i dont know much but thats awsome that ur 50 and in such goog shape. i wish i was 212 at 10%bf

Thanks

Bizznach

Thanks, been working at it for years. I have a 22 year old son I have to keep pace with.

I am trying to figure out if I should stay with the same AS I used in the first cycle and just use higher doses, or if I shoudl change to different AS.

Also my supplier has switched from TToyku to ** and I am a little concerned about **.

I want to compete in an some local competitions in the over 50 class next year and figure I need about 20 more pounds.

Anyone with thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Monsterback

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    What you were doing sounds pretty good--you seemed to get good results!

Some thoughts:

Switch to Test. Cypionate or Enathate instead of Sustanon . Single-ester test. gives you much more even blood levels.

Do Deca at 300 or 400mg throught the whole cycle.

Add some d-bol at the beginning of the cycle for 4 weeks, it's very good 'bang-for-the-buck.'

If you are worried about your supplier's quality, look for a new one. There are a lot of them out there providing quality products!

Thanks Ajax

Thanks Ajax,

I was considering the the single ester test. Are there any negatives to them?

How much D-bol the first four wks?

Monsterback

bortort is offline Associate Member
    from my use between the three test. I didn't have any bad sides from either of them. The sust. I'm leaving out next time I felt like I got getter gains from cyp. Between cyp and enathate, cyp gives me more water retention then the enath. But for a bulk cycle I don't mind to much water.

D-bol:
    take for the first four weeks anywhere from 30 - 50mg a day.
    Remember its only your second time doing AS. so you don't need to go on the higher side. 35mg/ed wouldn't be a bad go.

Thanks

I guess I will do a little more homework on Winny, Dbol and Cyp and ethanate. I appreciate all your input. I will keep you posted on how it goes.

Monsterback

Thread Information