sconk is offline New Member

38 and nneed suggestions.

Help!
    Im 38 180lbs and have been working out on and off since 19.Im hitting the mid life crisis kinda ( gettin a little depressed) so I started working out again a few months ago. I am making the usual slow and steady gains( with a few more aches and pains) and coming up onn the old sticking points. I want to beat my best at 20 so I need to add about 25 lbs to my bench and would like to gain 5 to ten lbs of muscle. I dont need to get huge to be happy and I am extremely fearful of hair loss. I just started noticing it and I dont want to expedite the process.I was considering anavar but I dont know if it alone can do it and I dont know if I can get it.
    I just signed on today and there seems to be a lot of honest knowledgable people here
    I cant say how much your suggs will be appreciated!
    Thanks
    Sconk

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Anavar will give good strength gains but weight gains are hard to come by. You could add in some test prop and see how it goes. If you notice hair loss you can discontinue use since it clears your system in a few days. Also, at your age using test is probably a good idea since your levels are probably low anyways (generally speaking).

sxt
    sxt is offline New Member
    I would do the following for a 12wk first cycle

Test Prop - 100 mg EOD
    Tren - 75 mg EOD
    EQ - 300 mg EW
    Don't for get your PCT , blood tests every month . Most important which you will know a good clean diet . Now go out & get as big as you want . Oh hope your married test does turn you into an animal . hehehehehehe

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    At 38, if you still have all of your hair, nothing should be able to make it fall out.

For now stay natural. Get your diet and workout in check and see how your gains go over the next 6 months. During those 6 months do a lot of research here. I think a test only cycle would be good for you at a low dose of 400mg/ew.

You need a good base to be able to keep gains from a steroid cycle, that is why I say lift at least 6 more months natural. At your age you should also have no problems getting test from a doctor under Hormone replacement therapy. Many of us older guys tend to love GH (I'll be starting mine in Sept), do some research on that too Bro.

best of luck!

I have some M1T sitting on my kitchen counter that I bought before the ban but I heard that is some oof the nastiest gear to take . Any comments?
    Also what blood tests do you guys rec. Will it be easier to go to one of these internet pharmacies for the test or gh anavar ? Any comments on a trib/dhea and supperdrrol stack?
    Thanks again guys!

running_donkey is offline New Member
    "I am extremely fearful of hair loss. I just started noticing it and I dont want to expedite the process"
    Start using minoxidil now! Don't wait till it's too late, as it won't work then.
    "trib/dhea"
    as in tribulus?
    try zma.

grvdigr1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sconk
    I have some M1T sitting on my kitchen counter that I bought before the ban but I heard that is some oof the nastiest gear to take . Any comments?
    Also what blood tests do you guys rec. Will it be easier to go to one of these internet pharmacies for the test or gh anavar ? Any comments on a trib/dhea and supperdrrol stack?
    Thanks again guys!
    I had a bottle of M1T last year and made such quick gains on it that i wound up hurting my shoulder benching. went from max 245 to 300 lbs in a couple of months. those might seem like low max on bench but i've only been lifting for a couple of years and i'm 35 years old. the M1T was great. damn the ban

Hey bro
    Thanks for the reply.The tribulus/ dhea would be to increase test. poduction and do I have to get the minoxidil from a dr.? What is try zma for?

Did you get any of the nasty side affects( acne,tired felling,live prroblems,hair loss)and did you take estogen blockers like 6 oxo after the cycle?
    Very curious!
    Thanks bro
    Sconk

running_donkey is offline New Member
    zma is to raise test. production. zinc, magnesium and vit. b6. good minerals for guys regardless. you can get minoxidil in the drugstore or supermarket. (rogaine or its generic counterpart) no prescription required.

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    For the gains you are looking to make you don't need anything but hard work and a good diet.

Pump_30 is offline Junior Member
    I agree with Rocket........I'm 39 and 18 months ago I was around 160...changed my diet around high Protein mod/high Carbs mod fats and gained about 25lbs in one year....starting to settle in around 180 or 175....I'm 5'7"

I did dabble with M1T and Superdrol......

It's just being consistent that's key to growth.....just keeping eating, try not to miss workouts and get plenty of sleep and you will grow bro....trust me!

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sxt
    I would do the following for a 12wk first cycle

Test Prop - 100 mg EOD
    Tren - 75 mg EOD
    EQ - 300 mg EW
    Don't for get your PCT , blood tests every month . Most important which you will know a good clean diet . Now go out & get as big as you want . Oh hope your married test does turn you into an animal . hehehehehehe
    Thats a good cycle but if he is loosing hair tren will speed that up big time.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro let me suggest something. I am now almost 48. I started 2 years ago and have gained 30 pounds of muscle in 2 years time on gear, starting at 178#'s at 5'10". For me prop, eq, tren and anavar have been my main gear. If you werent so concerned about hair lose those four are the best I can think of. I think if you drop the tren use finasteride, propecia you will be fine with not much hair lose as long as you stick with test, anavar and eq.

Thread Information