CapnZ is offline Associate Member

Starting out at 44

OK I read Ajax's sticky post and I got to say that was an awesome read.
    After consultinf our friends at Oasis - I'm looking at doing:

Test E 500 mg / week X 12 weeks

Anyone have any experience with how this will affect cholesteral levels?
    Right now I'm HDL - 50 LDL 150
    Blood pressure is 120 / 84

I'm a lot like Ajax describes except I don't fight fat so much - just the "sticky fat" 4 in band around the middle Current BF is 20%. Naturally long and lean. 6'3" 205lbs

Also considering doing HCG through the cycle at 500 iu every 5 days to keep the boys awake. Using Nolva 20 mg / day for PCT. Would it be good to run nolva alll the way through as well? Hookers post indicates it has a positive effect on cholesteral levels.

Been working out a number of years and made significant natrual gains but Damn its getting a LOT harder now. I'm interested in trying but just want to make sure I'm being safe. Sorry for the long a** post. Any experience would be greatly appreciated.

darmadoc is offline Member
    Did you ask the Oasis guys what they think? They are supposed to be experts on this sort of thing.

Yes I did - They are the ones recommending the HCG . According to what they say Winstrol is REAL bad for screwing up cholesterol as are other orals (on top of liver toxicity) They were suggesting Anavar with the test but Holy SH*T is that expensive!! I didnt ask them about the BP issue and I'm currently awaiting my most recent (precycle) blood work results.

OK the folks at Oasis say to run the HCG after your last test shot (6 - 7 days) and go 1000 iu / day for 10 days, then continue with your PCT. Everybody has a diff opinion on how to use HCG.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnZ
    OK the folks at Oasis say to run the HCG after your last test shot (6 - 7 days) and go 1000 iu / day for 10 days, then continue with your PCT. Everybody has a diff opinion on how to use HCG.
    You can use HCG both to keep your boys awake and at the end of a cycle to wake them up.

I typically use it exactly as Oasis recommended.

They're pretty sharp dude over there.

Dos
    Dos is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by znak
    You can use HCG both to keep your boys awake and at the end of a cycle to wake them up.

I typically use it exactly as Oasis recommended.

They're pretty sharp dude over there.
    I was considering a cycle with lr3 and an AAS. Can you share the link to the guys at Oasis?

Edit, sorry, I found it.
    Last edited by Dos; 07-27-2006 at 02:14 PM.

Thread Information