yannick32 is offline Associate Member

Wink Time for a change

Learning that my father has stage 4 colon cancer and that my grand father add colon cancer but got caught early and operated got me rethinking my way of life, eating habit and all my famous exuces to eat crap.

I am 33 years old now and think its time to change for the better.

I started around 3 months ago with the elimination of all sugar, you know which ones, canned, white flour, corn syrup etc etc.

And replacing them with fruits.

http://www.whfoods.com/ is the best website and free to educte someone on which foods are good and lead to ultimate health, great cleasing advise and lots more. Lot of disease are cause because humans lack antioxidants, and eat way to much saturated fats.

I know this board might not be concerned about all this but still its a website worth checking out.

Lets face it has we age if we wanna have the best health possible its not by carring 30% bodyfat, and being so heavy that you gas out climbing a flat of stairs.

Would be a great idea to add a column that would also be called ULTIMATE HEALTH.

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    Dude...Get a colonoscapy! Good luck on this issue, prevention is the key! Its exciting to hear you can prevent it isnt it? hope all goes well

Thanks Tiger, its hard to eat good foods all the time when all the starch and other sugary food taste so good, last night i actually ate a blizzard and i felt really weird afterward, like i didnt enjoy the thing has much has a home made strawberry, blueberry, smootie LOL.

And since i am going out with one insane girlfriend concerning food LOL i cant cheat.

Seriously she is one amazing girl and she cooks really good always with vegetables and plenty of fruits.

Its really important for people to go out and at least get regular yearly blood test, my last one was after my last steroid cycle when i was 30 years old my cholesterol was around 7 HDL the bad one.

I am going back this year after losing 30 pounds of fat and getting finally my eating habits straight.

BTW apple cider vinegar is such a good way to add taste to lame tasteless black beans LOL.

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick32
    Thanks Tiger, its hard to eat good foods all the time when all the starch and other sugary food taste so good, last night i actually ate a blizzard and i felt really weird afterward, like i didnt enjoy the thing has much has a home made strawberry, blueberry, smootie LOL.

And since i am going out with one insane girlfriend concerning food LOL i cant cheat.

Seriously she is one amazing girl and she cooks really good always with vegetables and plenty of fruits.

Its really important for people to go out and at least get regular yearly blood test, my last one was after my last steroid cycle when i was 30 years old my cholesterol was around 7 HDL the bad one.

I am going back this year after losing 30 pounds of fat and getting finally my eating habits straight.
    Yep..when you start eating right for a long time, "Junk food" just doesnt have much appeal..You'll get used to the sugar thing too man! Sounds like you've got a good situation with getting your diet in order (you wont even want bad foods) and a good girlfriend who's lookin out for you (bossin you around) haha! Seriously though, your gf cooks and is all health conscious...how hot/awesome is that?

Thread Information