Thread: Refills

wutang is offline New Member

Refills

I was receiving TRT from an online clinic. The medication I received was from a compounding clinic. The bottle says I have 5 refills left and I cant get a hold of the online clinic... can I take the medication to a local pharmacy for refills??

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    I would think so.?????????????

flexin-rph is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wutang
    I was receiving TRT from an online clinic. The medication I received was from a compounding clinic. The bottle says I have 5 refills left and I cant get a hold of the online clinic... can I take the medication to a local pharmacy for refills??
    Nope. If it was from a compounding clinic----your local pharmacy probably doesn't have the materials necessary for making your product. The "compounding pharmacies" have the lock on these type of thing.s

kaorialfred is offline Member
    have to take it to a compounding pharmacy, why can't you call them? What is the website down? Look up the pharmacy phone number and call them.

elcapitan is offline Associate Member

kaorialfred is offline Member
    College pharmacy is not cheap and its kinda pricey. I am int he middle of getting scripts redone since I moved from Orlando,FL. Where I had Signature Somotropin which was fine. I just now have to pay extra for shipping. Someone recently mentioned College pharmacy and the service I got on just a price quote alone got me kinda pissed. They suck and will never get my money. Plus I would rather pay Signature over them, at least I have some experience with them. I am now looking at ordering Jino from over seas, being as how I got a script.

Hope that helps. I would not use College pharmacy but that's based on my exeperience. I figure if I am about to shell out at least a grand to your company, one be competent enough to answer my questions, and don't question about how much my Dr. prescribed me. In the end the person was bad a math. and couldn't give me answers. So they lost a chance at my money.

Thread Information