Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 32 of 32
  1. #1
    Canes4Ever's Avatar
    Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Miami, Fla
    Posts
    4,744

    TNT, Barbells79, Diesel, Androplex and others.....

    I am ready to really start reading what I need to know about for the cycle I am planning on starting this coming Fall (or thereabouts).

    Which would you folks suggest I read up on and study closely ?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    peace everyone,

  2. #2
    TNT's Avatar
    TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Mid-Atlantic U.S.
    Posts
    1,413

    Cool Why, the answer is obvious...

    . . . The Complete Book of Anabolic Steroids for Gay Geneaologists in Their 40's Who Go to University of Miami Games.

    Seriously, you already have a basic knowledge of AS from hanging out here at A.R. (especially with 3,900-some posts at this point!), not to mention your knowledge and experience in powerlifting..

    As we've discussed in the past, I think that a basic test cycle is a good starting point, especially in light of your lifting experience. You've mentioned that one of your goals is to lose the gut (which is very common with powerlifters), and test would help reverse the body fat/lean muscle mass ratio for the better.

    Obviously, you have some time before your cycle starts, so my recommendation would be to read everything you can. But especially, since you already have a target date, read as much as you can about injection techniques so that when the time comes to begin, you'll feel comfortable with the notion of doing injections.

    Also, make sure you practice what you have preached so well elsewhere - get a physical exam if you haven't already done do, including all the usual lab work and, if appropriate, a stress test. (Make sure you also ask for total testosterone labwork on the chance that you might be able to pull off a prescription.) Also start paying attention to diet and cardio now, so you can compensate for any weight you gain on AS.

    And hopefully, once you are at the point of starting AS, you'll also have a training partner. Preferably one from Kansas.*
    __________________________

    * For any newbies, that's a reference to Canes' significant other.

  3. #3
    iron4life79's Avatar
    iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    the vast wasteland
    Posts
    3,790
    canes,
    i hate to jump on the tnt bandwagon, but as usual he's right on. first and foremost is the lab work and physical that he mentioned.
    i also agree about reading up on the injection side of it, as this is one of the most important pieces of the whole aas experience.(you arent afraid of pins are ya?)
    i hate to sound like a broken record, but a basic test, or maybe and i emphasize maybe....... deca /dbol cycle is most common for beginners.enanthate /dbol is a good combo imho, as well as eq/winny for fat loss, and strength gain. im not a big fan of deca, but i threw it in there in case you were........hehe. this should be enough reading and researching to get you started, and will probably last you until your target start date.
    im sure i speak for all the bros mentioned in the above post, if you need anything else, dont hesitate to ask.........

    peace bb79

  4. #4
    Canes4Ever's Avatar
    Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Miami, Fla
    Posts
    4,744

    Re: Why, the answer is obvious...

    Originally posted by TNT
    . . . The Complete Book of Anabolic Steroids for Gay Geneaologists in Their 40's Who Go to University of Miami Games.

    Seriously, you already have a basic knowledge of AS from hanging out here at A.R. (especially with 3,900-some posts at this point!), not to mention your knowledge and experience in powerlifting..

    As we've discussed in the past, I think that a basic test cycle is a good starting point, especially in light of your lifting experience. You've mentioned that one of your goals is to lose the gut (which is very common with powerlifters), and test would help reverse the body fat/lean muscle mass ratio for the better.

    Obviously, you have some time before your cycle starts, so my recommendation would be to read everything you can. But especially, since you already have a target date, read as much as you can about injection techniques so that when the time comes to begin, you'll feel comfortable with the notion of doing injections.

    Also, make sure you practice what you have preached so well elsewhere - get a physical exam if you haven't already done do, including all the usual lab work and, if appropriate, a stress test. (Make sure you also ask for total testosterone labwork on the chance that you might be able to pull off a prescription.) Also start paying attention to diet and cardio now, so you can compensate for any weight you gain on AS.

    And hopefully, once you are at the point of starting AS, you'll also have a training partner. Preferably one from Kansas.*
    __________________________

    * For any newbies, that's a reference to Canes' significant other.
    Thanks TNT, I knew you would come through for me with intelligent advice with your usual flair for comedy

    You're the best my good friend, I really appreiciate it. With a friend like you I know I can't go wrong !

  5. #5
    Canes4Ever's Avatar
    Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Miami, Fla
    Posts
    4,744
    Originally posted by barbells79
    canes,
    i hate to jump on the tnt bandwagon, but as usual he's right on. first and foremost is the lab work and physical that he mentioned.
    i also agree about reading up on the injection side of it, as this is one of the most important pieces of the whole aas experience.(you arent afraid of pins are ya?)
    i hate to sound like a broken record, but a basic test, or maybe and i emphasize maybe....... deca /dbol cycle is most common for beginners.enanthate /dbol is a good combo imho, as well as eq/winny for fat loss, and strength gain. im not a big fan of deca, but i threw it in there in case you were........hehe. this should be enough reading and researching to get you started, and will probably last you until your target start date.
    im sure i speak for all the bros mentioned in the above post, if you need anything else, dont hesitate to ask.........

    peace bb79
    Thanks BB79, I knew you would also come through with wise advice. I will begin reading extensively by this afternoon (while I am watching my Sunday afternoon baseball games on satelite ).

    One question BB79 (and everyone else) if winny helps cut bodyfat, is it a stimulant or does it have stimulant properties in it and how would that affect my panic attacks ?

    As a note I stay away from everything that has stimulant properties because of the panic....i.e. no caffiene, no muy huang or ephedrine.

    Thanks everyone !

  6. #6
    iron4life79's Avatar
    iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    the vast wasteland
    Posts
    3,790
    canes,
    this is a question for the more knowledgable brothers on this forum, as im not sure whats in winny tabs, or the injectable for that matter, as far as stimulants go. i dont think it has any of that stuff in it, i just think the stanolzolol does the dirty work as far as fat loss goes, as well as the strength gain that comes with it. i am also interested to see the replies on this one bro.................

    peace bb79

  7. #7
    Canes4Ever's Avatar
    Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Miami, Fla
    Posts
    4,744
    Thanks BB79, I guess then Winny might be a good one to take.

    bump for more information and discussion

  8. #8
    Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    The land of stars
    Posts
    2,167
    Canes getting his feet wet. Good luck my man. Welcome to the wonderful world of Gear!!!!

  9. #9
    Canes4Ever's Avatar
    Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Miami, Fla
    Posts
    4,744
    Originally posted by Butch
    Canes getting his feet wet. Good luck my man. Welcome to the wonderful world of Gear!!!!
    Hey Butch thanks my friend. You know I'll be Pm'ming you with some questions as I progress in my reading and research into a cycle.

    Thanks for your help and friendship bro, you're one of the really good guys on AR.

  10. #10
    Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    The land of stars
    Posts
    2,167
    Anytime Canes! I'll do whatever I can to help you out man.

  11. #11
    arthurb999's Avatar
    arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,715
    When I took ** winnie for the first couple of days, I felt wired. I would advise you to stick with the name brand stuff... at least you know it's pure. (well kinda)

  12. #12
    Canes4Ever's Avatar
    Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Miami, Fla
    Posts
    4,744
    Originally posted by Diesel
    WOW!

    Sorry I missed this one yesterday bro.

    As always, TNT is on the mark. BB79 has given you great advice as well.

    IMO, knowing you and what you are mainly looking for, I would stay away from the deca and D-Bol. Stick with a simple Test Enanthate , EQ, Winny cycle.

    As far as the panic attacks and the Winny, TNT, Evil, Mike, BK, could probably answer that question better than I can.
    However, if you run the Winny and a panic attack happens, the one thing you have on your side is that Winny has a very short half life. (hence the need to take it every day) You should be able to discontinue it without any further issues.

    Get your labs done and start cardio now. Get your diet in order. In other words, drop the snack you are eating right now while watching TV.

    You will enjoy the Test, EQ, Winny cycle. Helps reduce BF while giving solid 'keepable' gains.

    Canes going for the AS plunge? HA, HELL YEAH BRO!
    Thanks bro, I knew you'd see it sooner or later. You're suggestions all make good sense and I will get rid of the cheating

    I do that too much....It's so hard to change the habits of a lifetime.

    Again bro, you are "Da Man" and thanks for the help !

  13. #13
    Canes4Ever's Avatar
    Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Miami, Fla
    Posts
    4,744
    Originally posted by arthurb999
    When I took ** winnie for the first couple of days, I felt wired. I would advise you to stick with the name brand stuff... at least you know it's pure. (well kinda)
    Thanks Arthur for your imput ! I will take your advice under consideration.

  14. #14
    Ajax's Avatar
    Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    1,235
    Canes! With the amount of time you spend on here bro' I think you have already absorbed enough info to be able to teach an East German weightlifitng coach a thing-or-two about anabolic steroids !

  15. #15
    bex's Avatar
    bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    england
    Posts
    1,380
    Canes is coming to the dark side...GOOD LUCK BRO....

  16. #16
    tryingtogetbig's Avatar
    tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    NW of DFW TX
    Posts
    3,463
    Canes is going to ripped!! I look forward to it!

    peace,

    ttgb

  17. #17
    Canes4Ever's Avatar
    Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Miami, Fla
    Posts
    4,744
    Originally posted by Ajax
    Canes! With the amount of time you spend on here bro' I think you have already absorbed enough info to be able to teach an East German weightlifitng coach a thing-or-two about anabolic steroids!
    Oh I still get all jumbled up when I read all the chemistry stuff. I hated science classes in school, I was a nerd (STILL AM )I liked History and Political stuff

    Bear with me guys I'll learn this stuff but it may take me more time than some others...remember I am NOT adept at this and I'm starting senility already

  18. #18
    Canes4Ever's Avatar
    Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Miami, Fla
    Posts
    4,744
    Originally posted by bex
    Canes is coming to the dark side...GOOD LUCK BRO....
    I know, good God, what will happen ? Probably the Dark Side will kick me out

    Thanks for the support Bex, you're a cool brother.

  19. #19
    Canes4Ever's Avatar
    Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Miami, Fla
    Posts
    4,744
    Originally posted by Diesel
    BTW, on that cycle bro you can forget about the two wheels on the bench. You will be doing three wheels a side.
    Yikes ....really ? You serious bro, you think it could go up that much ? Damn, I should done this earlier !!!!

  20. #20
    Canes4Ever's Avatar
    Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Miami, Fla
    Posts
    4,744
    Originally posted by tryingtogetbig
    Canes is going to ripped!! I look forward to it!

    peace,

    ttgb
    Me ripped...I sure hope so, but like said earlier, I need to stop all the nasty cheating....

    I do love the chocolate filled Oreos though.

  21. #21
    Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    The land of stars
    Posts
    2,167
    Canes get ready for unbelievable gains. Eat right, lift right, and go big!! Those wheels will go up faster than you think. After you go gear there is no going back!!!! Hell yes!!!

    Can't wait to her about your gains Canes!!!

  22. #22
    Canes4Ever's Avatar
    Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Miami, Fla
    Posts
    4,744
    Originally posted by Diesel


    Not a doubt in my mind.
    Wow ! That will be amazing....hehehe, I may even start wearing a tank-top to the gym. That would be a 1st, me showing off a little in the gym

  23. #23
    Canes4Ever's Avatar
    Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Miami, Fla
    Posts
    4,744
    Originally posted by Butch
    Canes get ready for unbelievable gains. Eat right, lift right, and go big!! Those wheels will go up faster than you think. After you go gear there is no going back!!!! Hell yes!!!

    Can't wait to her about your gains Canes!!!
    Well I got to get skinny 1st Butch, and I am working on that. I have noticed that the last two weeks I am weaker and it's bugging me a little bit. I have to wait for a while, I still need to read a lot.

  24. #24
    Canes4Ever's Avatar
    Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Miami, Fla
    Posts
    4,744
    You guys, thanks again for the answers and encouragement. Its appreciated a lot more than you guys know !


  25. #25
    iron4life79's Avatar
    iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    the vast wasteland
    Posts
    3,790
    Originally posted by Diesel


    As far as the panic attacks and the Winny, TNT, Evil, Mike, BK, could probably answer that question better than I can.
    However, if you run the Winny and a panic attack happens, the one thing you have on your side is that Winny has a very short half life.

    You will enjoy the Test, EQ, Winny cycle. Helps reduce BF while giving solid 'keepable' gains.

    Canes going for the AS plunge? HA, HELL YEAH BRO!
    diesel,
    good advice on the winny bro, the short half life will help him immensely if he does have a problem. i like the cycle and aas diesel has recommended to you canes, but you already knew that.....
    i also agree with the above post on going with a name brand of winstrol , dont go cheap and easy on this 1st one bro, if youre going to do the crime, make sure you put in the time..........do your reasearch and get a good brand name to start with on all the stuff youre going to be using.

    peace bb79

  26. #26
    Canes4Ever's Avatar
    Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Miami, Fla
    Posts
    4,744
    Are we allowed to discuss brand names on the boards or does that have to be done via PM ? I am interested in which ones you guys like and why.

  27. #27
    Canes4Ever's Avatar
    Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Miami, Fla
    Posts
    4,744
    Originally posted by barbells79


    diesel,
    good advice on the winny bro, the short half life will help him immensely if he does have a problem. i like the cycle and aas diesel has recommended to you canes, but you already knew that.....
    i also agree with the above post on going with a name brand of winstrol , dont go cheap and easy on this 1st one bro, if youre going to do the crime, make sure you put in the time..........do your reasearch and get a good brand name to start with on all the stuff youre going to be using.

    peace bb79
    Thanks BB79 and Diesel, you guys are a treasure !
    Last edited by Canes4Ever; 04-30-2002 at 07:25 PM.

  28. #28
    iron4life79's Avatar
    iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    the vast wasteland
    Posts
    3,790
    i dont see a problem with this at all, aas is aas, whether we mention who the maker is or not........go for it canes, start us off with what youre planning on using and we can throw some brand names at you........or have you made up your mind at this point yet?

    peace bb79

  29. #29
    Canes4Ever's Avatar
    Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Miami, Fla
    Posts
    4,744
    Originally posted by barbells79
    i dont see a problem with this at all, aas is aas, whether we mention who the maker is or not........go for it canes, start us off with what youre planning on using and we can throw some brand names at you........or have you made up your mind at this point yet?

    peace bb79
    Oh I don't even know the brand names yet, if you guys have some favorites let me know.

    I have to sit down and figure out 1st what it is I am taking and for how long. On a 1st cycle do you stack AS or do you use only one a time ?

  30. #30
    Canes4Ever's Avatar
    Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Miami, Fla
    Posts
    4,744
    Originally posted by Diesel
    Stack it bro.

    Look into a few things and decide what you want to run and I'm sure we can help you with brand names.

    Yes sir ! Will do...I will try to post it by next week sometime. That should give me a few days to read up on some of the stuff.

  31. #31
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    Canes,

    I what to hear what the brothers have to say also. So I can make some decisions too.

    JohnnyB

  32. #32
    thejoe_l is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    LAS VEGAS,NV
    Posts
    30
    GOT YOUR E-MAIL, BUT THEY ANSWERED YOU. I HAVE NOTHING MORE TO ADD. IT'S ALL IN THIS THREAD.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •