harleyman is offline Associate Member

Test Level Way Down 214

got me test results back today been feeling like crap the last 6months back down to 214} doc gave me androgel pump to try for a month then back for more blood work is this stuff anygood insurance pays for it but im use to the cypon. it probably dosent work as well. so lets see what happens with it my insurance wont cover the cyp.

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    I would use it at half the dose the Dr tell you to use than he will up the script. Than you can save it up for a cycle.

shoot he gave me 10 refills on the stuff

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Save it and make a cycle. Call him in a few weeks and tell him you don't feel any different. " Should I up the Dose?"

i have 2 pumps last a month could add a little cyp in their that i have but ill wait im jut getting started again wife dosent like the needle part hell i have enough cyop for the next 5 years

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Has your test levels always been this low or is it from doing gear and not recovering?

Jack Rabbit Slim is offline Associate Member
    Whats low for test levels? I had mine tested and they were 394. Is that low?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    It depends on age, but anything anything below 300 is considered low...
    The normal range in males is 270 to 1,000 nanograms per deciliter...
    Anything in the 400 -600 range is a good level if you are off cycle...
    Means your body is making enuf natural testosterone on it's own...
    Again age of course plays a big part in testosterone production...

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Rabbit Slim
    Whats low for test levels? I had mine tested and they were 394. Is that low?

well im 39 now been cycling since was 18 till 30competed all the time. back then i never did recover properly ./never came off back in the days. i was on hrt for a year had test level back up to 1000 was feeling pretty good, then changed ins the new company wouldnt pay for it anymore so i wanted to try something different so doct gave me the gel to try i have enough cyp to last for a couple of years but yea my levels have always been down for the laast 9 years between 200 range to 400 range .im statrting to feel a little better on the gel but nothing like the cyp.

So you've pretty much given up on ever recovering? Do you think it's not possible to recover any more?

ive used hcg my last cycle while on hrt and it worked good but i was trying to go clean to see what would happen where would my levels be after 6 months off 214 isnt good so im going to try and get back on this hrt man ive been so tired all the time moody etc i feel a big difference while i was on hrt.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    HRT makes a huge difference for older guys when you have low test levels...
    You might want to seriously try a good Trib product for 6-8 weeks and then
    have your test levels taken again just to see if you can recover to normal
    levels without being stuck using HRT for the rest of your life...

I know what you mean though... I've had my test levels as low as yours
    before and it was terrible... No energy, tired, moody as hell... It sucked...

Quote Originally Posted by harleyman
    ive used hcg my last cycle while on hrt and it worked good but i was trying to go clean to see what would happen where would my levels be after 6 months off 214 isnt good so im going to try and get back on this hrt man ive been so tired all the time moody etc i feel a big difference while i was on hrt.

im about ready just to get back on for a while i think.but im going to wait until the 15th and get levels checked again just to see if the gel really does anything.

Have you tried tongkat ali? There are guys at AR, like NTPAdude, who swear by it. NTPAdude was normally at 200 something and he claims he's gotten his levels up considerably with the stuff. Do a search and/or send him a PM -I'm sure he'd help you out. Also check out allthingsmale.com -Swale's site. He's a DO who specializes in post-cycle recovery.

39 is WAY too young to have to be on HRT for the rest of your life, if you ask me. Maybe you're OK with it though.

i was reading about tongkat the other day aslo read swales stuff in the past also sounds good maybe ill try it ill search thanks

i just visited the allthings male site very interesting read.

well just went to the doc for my month blood work results test level went up to 515 with a month on the andro gel i want up to about 800 going to start the cyp now

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation

Big Gain

Harleyman, Curious as to other gains on your Androgel doses like LBM/BF%? Just got a script of same...not pump...doc gave me little packets and starting low like 50 mg test. Did blood work today (14 days after start). Still jelly belly Sounds like your levels went up pretty quick...I didn't catch what dose you were on or have you been back to doc again since last post. And you also didn't seem happy with just the gel....what's cyp? Appreciate any FB!
    Thanks

Thread Information