goatscrot is offline New Member

36 and ready to start my first cycle

Gents,
    Great to see a place for us Old Farts!!!!
    Stats- 36, 5'11, 175, 14% body fat
    Been working out since 94, hardcore for 2 yrs...
    After almost a year of research on his board and other I am about to take the plunge. I have decided on 250 mg of Test with 200 mg of Eq. 1 shot every 5 days for eight weeks...Of course clomid to follow and have Privironum (thinking about 25 mg a day until the begining of Clomid), Arimidex (will take concurrently during Clomid to control acne), Proscar 1 mg a day, and Saw Palmetto at 300 mg a day.....and of course a high calorie CLEAN diet.
    Ajax I am located in BKK as well. Have lived here for 2 1/2 years. Shoot me a mail!!!!
    GS

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    sounds good, not sure how happy you will be with resutls from 200mg week of EQ, but depends on goals.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Goatscrot,

I'm 46 and doing 600mgs/wk of EQ. But thats not to say your plan won't work for you. All I'm saying is: If your gonna jump in the water, then jump in the water.

Good Luck, MJ

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    gs
    im running 600mg of eq also, along with 600mg of cyp every week. i tend to agree with the bros above, depending on goals, 200mg of either as might not be enough. my first injectable cycle was 250 mg of test a week(enanthate ), and i was not a happy camper. but as always these decisions are yours..............

peace bb79

lustydog is offline New Member
    guys...I am just finishing up with sus/dbol for about 8 wks...500mg and 35mg for the first 4 wks. For the last 6 wks I want to introduce the EQ and finsih up with clomid. I've been using 25 mg of proviron with the sus/dbol combo. Should I go with 600 mg EQ and maintain the proviron until I use the clomid? I am 46 yrs...195, 10% bf at 5' 11". Thanks for any insight...fantastic board...very informative!!

lustydog

Tarzan is offline Associate Member
    Good to have you on the board.

I'm currently runing cycle with 600mg of EQ with 500mg of test 50mg D-bol 1-4 weeks. I'm about 3 weeks in and like what I'm seeing. Not getting huge but growing nicely. Good luck

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Welcome to the board Goatscrot

Gents,
    Thanks for the welcome.
    Goals are to add around 15 lbs of LBM. Not looking to get to huge. Want that "underwear model" look. I live in Bangkok and most of the Thai gals are a bit frightened of guys that are HUGE.
    Will up the EQ to 250 every 5 days which works out to 387 mg per week when averaged out over the entire cycle. The same is true of the test 387 mg per week. I feel ok with that amount.....
    To proviron or not to proviron, What do you think???
    Also is 2 1/4 cc to much for a glute shot???
    GS
    Last edited by goatscrot; 04-22-2002 at 08:56 PM.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, Thai women are used to 98lb, pencil-necked Thai guys, so a little muscle goes a long way. When I startedto lift and I lost a lot of fat, my GF started to call me "Godzilla" and "King Kong" and complained about me losing fat: "you were so nice and soft when you were fat!" Go figure!

Proviron is fine as an Anti-e. I used 50mg/day and it worked fine. Keep a little Nolvadex on hand just in case.

Can do 2 1/4 cc in a Glute shot. No problem! Can do it in th quads as well...

Wrathchild is offline Junior Member
    Looks like EQ-T200 is the stack of choice for most ppl here, I just starter my second week on 500mg EQ and 600mg T200, I'll finish it with 6 weeks of Winny, can't wait to get to week 4

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Wrathchild
    Looks like EQ-T200 is the stack of choice for most ppl here, I just starter my second week on 500mg EQ and 600mg T200, I'll finish it with 6 weeks of Winny, can't wait to get to week 4
    Wrathchild I'm following your progress very closely because of you past history with panic & anxiety attacks.

Please keep us posted !

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    seeing your in the land of cheap gear, run 500mg of test and 400mg of EQ and the provrion will not hurt, not a bad anti-estrogen should keep you fairly hard, and cut back on bloat.

packwolf is offline New Member
    Good Luck goatscrot !

I am 36 as well, been working out on and off all my life. I want to jump in and will soon enough. I am educating myself on AS, cycles and everything I need to know beforehand.

Good luck and let me know your results!

BTW, I am new to the board and I am glad to be here. Seems to be a lot of good people.

Mighty Joe, is that your picture next to your name? Your mid 40's? Dam , you look awesome. great inspiration. Looks like you are going to hulk through your tux. Keep up the great work.

packwolf

Packwolf,
    Do your research until you feel comfortable. As I said earlier I have been on several boards for a year now and am just now ready to take the "plunge." I have to be able to sleep at night....
    Gents,
    I was going to take the first shot yesterday but was derailed by a bit of a throat bug that is going around Bangkok... in a few days....I am looking forward to relating my progress...and hopefully the increased sex drive will keep the BKK beauties busy as well....
    GS

REM
    REM is offline Member
    goatscrot nothing wrong with low doses as a
    1st timer you can probably get better results
    if you add some D-bol maybe 20 to 30mg ed for
    4 or 5 wks. for the next cycle if you see good
    gains on 1st one and you want to go up it's up
    to you. i gained 15lbs 1st cycle i didn't know
    shit about AAS, no clomid. now my 3rd cycle
    yes i'm high doses t200,Eq, D-bol....

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Welcome g scort and p wolf,

g your cycle looks good, keep us posted. Hope you get over the bug soon so you can start your cycle.

JohnnyB
    Last edited by JohnnyB; 05-02-2002 at 12:17 PM.

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    bump, i am very interested in your results as well.

Originally posted by Canes4Ever

Wrathchild I'm following your progress very closely because of you past history with panic & anxiety attacks.

Please keep us posted !

Thread Information