Thread: Scared........

Flex2winny is offline Associate Member

Scared........

Ok bros, quick question. I've been on a year long cut....down to 6% and just overall skinny (weak)....my test results came back low (sub 200) but I havent been ON for years......I think its due to my my overtraining and over cardio+low cals. (2x a day training, etc)........my fear is now, that if I jack the cals, It'll all go to fat since y test is already low. Will my test come back with the help of trib and oxo, while decreasing the training to 3-4 times a week and maybe just a slow, 1/2 walk with the pooch in the morning (instead of 65-75%) cardio? Will I make good gains with a clean diet even though my test is low, or will it be stored??? Thanks bros.

bitchtits is offline Associate Member

I find 2x a day trainning

Quote Originally Posted by Flex2winny
    Ok bros, quick question. I've been on a year long cut....down to 6% and just overall skinny (weak)....my test results came back low (sub 200) but I havent been ON for years......I think its due to my my overtraining and over cardio+low cals. (2x a day training, etc)........my fear is now, that if I jack the cals, It'll all go to fat since y test is already low. Will my test come back with the help of trib and oxo, while decreasing the training to 3-4 times a week and maybe just a slow, 1/2 walk with the pooch in the morning (instead of 65-75%) cardio? Will I make good gains with a clean diet even though my test is low, or will it be stored??? Thanks bros.
    too much on the body especially when you are doing low calories+cardio. I guess you answered your own question. I would stop the 2x a day trainning and just increase calories but keep up the cardio. You can eat clean and up the calories and look a lot better than you do now. Finding a happy medium between calories/cardio/trainning is tough. Plus staying @ 6% is very difficult for anyone to keep up. Eat a little more your body and your bench will love you.
    ec

Thread Information