blackh2 is offline Associate Member

maybe guys my AGE WILL HELP!!!!

I DIDNT GET MUCH HELP IN THE STEROID FORM, IM 32 AND HAVE ABUSED JUICE FOR THE LAST 4 YEARS OR SO. I GOT BUSTED THIS YEAR WITH SOME WINNIE SO IM ON PROBATION, I TRIED TO QUIT JUICE IN SEPTEMBER 0F 2003 I JUST QUIT COLD TURKEY NO PCT OR ANYTHING WHICH WAS STUPID. BY DECEMBER I WAS 20LBS LIGHTER BUT I WAS LEAN WHICH I LIKED. BUT I THOUGHT I WOULD GO GET MY TEST LEVELS CHECKED CAUSE I WANTED TO SEE WHAT WAS UP. IT WAS LIKE 103 WHICH SUCKED SO HE PUT ME ON HCG AND CLOMID, LIKE IN 3 MONTHS I GAINED 25 POUNDS MOSTLY FAT, I WASNT TRAING AT ALL CAUSE I WAS SO WEAK AND PATHETIC IN the gym. welll i moved and got a new doctor and she put me on the gel which to me was a joke and i was still fat, so i started taking winnie and gh with some enanthate . i started feeling better and then i got busted. im currently 5 11 230 my strength is ok but have no stamina in the gym. i have a new doctor and my last blood test showed 89 test level also gh levels were low as well. he wants to put me on the gel again, and is very reluctant to scribe gh, i am on probation so i have to do everything the legal way. i really felt better when i was on gh. im thinking gh with var maybe. can you guys help me??? sorry this is a book but i wanted you to know the whole story!!!! thanks

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Get your diet and training in check. You obviously have relied on the juice for some time. Do HRT to get your test levels back to normal and try training naturally for the time being. Goodluck.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    dude.. check out oasis.. expensive, but legal...

also..i'd go for igf lr3 not a felony yet.. that gh should do the trick..

and as we all know.. cardio at 70% of max is the way to lose fat.. and a high protein, low carb and especially low sugar is what will get the fat off..

diet is more important than the juice you use..

by the way.. i'm 44..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

with 89 test level and im obviously suseptable to estrogen cause the clomid hcg and the gel all kicked my ass. my strength is stilll good but sex drive is 0. iis it possible to gain muscle with such a low level. i go back to the doctor in 2 weeks i am going nuts and fliiping out on everyone cause of my moodness. which test and what gh should i beg the doctor for and will var help in tghe cycle, yes ive relied on juice for a long time but i need something to get me back i was lean 230 AN D NOW A FAT 230. i am doing cardio and hitting the gym and eating good, i need more help doctor believes ive allways had bad test levels from history befor the juice, thanks

if that's the case then he should put you on hrt..

typically they will not start you with injectable..

they start with the gel patch..

then 100mg every 2 weeks..

i know this doesn't sound like much..

if you go to a doc specializing in aids patients and wasting.. you will get a better approach..

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    dude.. check out oasis.. expensive, but legal...

also..i'd go for igf lr3 not a felony yet.. that gh should do the trick..

and as we all know.. cardio at 70% of max is the way to lose fat.. and a high protein, low carb and especially low sugar is what will get the fat off..

diet is more important than the juice you use..

by the way.. i'm 44..

44 here too Spy - Yeah I used Oasis for my last round and its a bit pricy but good quality stuff and legal. And they do have great customer service. Black - I'd concentrate on cutting the bf% and getting some cardio conditioning back in shape before hitting another cycle - just my .02

i tell you, i am doing my 2nd cycle of gh.. and i will be taking this for the rest of my life.. legal or not..

Rules

STONES2 is offline Associate Member
    i tell you, i am doing my 2nd cycle of gh.. and i will be taking this for the rest of my life.. legal or not..
    EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am taking responsibility for my health, I don't care what they think how I should feel or look like.

I haven't done any hgh yet but will be soon, test-e is the bomb

Twostones

STONES2 is offline Associate Member
    BTW I am 46.

Twostones

thanks for the help; just a little rough right now with no sex drive or any stamina in the gym.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    don't mean to hijack but how long of cycle? how many iu ed? what brand? just curious cause i used somotrin (script) for quite awhile and didn't notice much. very expensive. was thinking of going for jin and maybe uping the dose. me...39 btw test cyp

Quote Originally Posted by blackh2
    thanks for the help; just a little rough right now with no sex drive or any stamina in the gym.
    tell your doc you keep getting some on the misses with gel or the patch...trying to be careful but wouldn't injectable be better? he should agree, he will not want to be responsible for getting test in a female and its not a big deal for him to prescibe say 200mg ew

Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    don't mean to hijack but how long of cycle? how many iu ed? what brand? just curious cause i used somotrin (script) for quite awhile and didn't notice much. very expensive. was thinking of going for jin and maybe uping the dose. me...39 btw test cyp
    6 months,,,.. so 4 kits jino..

3 iu per day 5/2..

you may have to start at 2iu and watch for sides.. but other than that for 3 iu.. 1.5iu morning and 1.5iu in the late afternoon..

good luck..

Rules

6 months,,,.. so 4 kits jino..

3 iu per day 5/2..

you may have to start at 2iu and watch for sides.. but other than that for 3 iu.. 1.5iu morning and 1.5iu in the late afternoon..

good luck..
    i thought for most guys 6 months is just when you start to see results, why cycle it? why not just stay on? is it purely economics?

my blood resuts on the test had to score. one was 89 and the other won was 6. tell me that isnt the worst score of the year. my groth hormone was low as well. 1.0 or something below normal she said.. any way i know this doctor is going to try to put me on the cream, but im not new to this stuff. im hoping the approach you guys have said will help me out. my insurance covers gh and testosterone as well. i wonder how my doctor will act though cause i travel alot for work and am usually in other states and dont get back for weeks at a time. you think he will script it for me to take on my own??? and not make it look like i really want the stuff??

Thread Information