blackh2 is offline Associate Member

heart problem ?????'s

i thought id post in here as they moved my other post out of the aas ? room to rehab. id think they'd put it in a room where people are in the rooms more consistent. anyways im 33 years old have used aas off and since 24 am now on hrt with my endo. id been havinf a pain in my back on the left side and it would bever go away. id heard it could be the back side of heart so i asked my doctor to check it out he said my blood work showed normal but i insisted something else so he gave me stress chest. they found out my the day of my test my ejection rate was low (45) so they wanted me to come bacl for ultra-sound a week later it showed 47 then. i guess its supposed to be at 50 or above. i am way over weight right now from a car wreck i way about 50 lbs more than i should and have what i think is alot of bf%. i havnt hear anything back from the doctor so am a little scared till i hear back from him. i also get alot of heart burn and am somewhat sleep apneac. thanks in advance for any help or stories!!!!!

blackh2 is offline Associate Member
    ???? anyone out there????

Thread Information