gritt is offline Junior Member

GH question...looking to start soon.....

After I finnish my clen cycle and cut down my BF% some more, I am thinking seriously about some GH.

I have a steady flow of Test Cyp at 400 per week from my doc and that is running non-stop and has been for 6 months. I dont think he totaly knows what he is doing in that we never broached the subject of estroen levels. I brought it up, after learning more on this board, adn he is checking my blodd tomorrow on test levels, prostrate, thyroid ( I take synthroid and have for over 15 years now) and estrogen levels.

Probably can get a script for Nova/Clem, etc but my insurance wont pay for GH.....I called to check.

So I am goign to order my own but admit I am a little nervous about injecting in the abs. What size needles are peolpe using and what recommendations are there for the best kind....manufacturer that is. Have no real choice but to risk an internet site to order....domestic sites are to hard to find and I am not jsut going to type a bunch of bunk emails to get up to 100 so i can source check here. Jsut want to make as informed decision as possibel before I dive in.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    All I can say is read read and read some more before spending money on hGH. You can get so many different kinds from Sazien (SP?) to Jin to generic. The price varies a lot which I cannot post on the site but you have to be careful of what kind as some are 191aa (the type you want) and some are 192aa (the kind you want to avoid if at all possible as there can be sides you don't want).

Don't buy from anyone that PM's you you will lose your money 99.9% of the time legit people do not solicit IMO.

If you can afford it buy domestic of not Jin is good also but make sure it is real and direct so it is fresh.

Good luck

~Old

Thread Information