Boldlygo is offline Banned

HRT - Pins and Ancillaries

For those of you on HRT through one of the Rejuvenation clinics on-line, like Oasis. Where do you purchase your needles and clomid/nolva etc... ? Do you pay .35 a pin through them, or .20 or less elsewhere, and where is your favorite, and safest place. Same with the Nolva/Clomid, research chems for $45 or so or FDA stuff for MUCH more? If you buy elsewhere, worried about anything? Favorite place etc...

THANKS !!

Teufelhunden is offline New Member
    http://***services.easystorecreator.com/store.asp

This is where i get all my pins and stringes, containers etc.. good prices.

Boldlygo is offline Banned
    I guess part of the answer I am really looking for is if you order pins from somewhere else, and your ancilliaries, like research Nolva, are you jeapordizing your legal status with the HRT? Is it safe and legal to go this other route to save some money on this stuff?

THANKS !!

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Boldlygo
    I guess part of the answer I am really looking for is if you order pins from somewhere else, and your ancilliaries, like research Nolva, are you jeapordizing your legal status with the HRT? Is it safe and legal to go this other route to save some money on this stuff?

THANKS !!
    You can buy your pins where ever you want. Doesn't effect your status. Buying research chemicals from ARR doesn't effect your status either.

Thread Information