x_rick_x is offline Junior Member

Low Test levels – Doctor just started me on Test Prop (?)

I have been going to the doctor the past few weeks and last week during a blood test I asked him to check my Test levels.

Well today I went in and my levels were 234, not to low but not to high either. He started me on Test Prop (?) every 2 weeks, I did not think about till my drive to work but wont this cause my levels to spike and drop like crazy. Test Propionate is short lasting Testosterone , right? Should I ask for Test E or maybe Test Cyp?

I should have done a little research before I let the doctor just stick me but I figured he is the doctor and must know what he is doing.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Prop every 2 weeks?..lol.,. Prop needs to be shot ED, so either get yourself some more prop on your own, or ask for Test-e or C, which need to be shot 2 x /week.

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    Prop every 2 weeks?..lol.,. Prop needs to be shot ED, so either get yourself some more prop on your own, or ask for Test-e or C, which need to be shot 2 x /week.

I take that back, I thought she said Prop but I just called and they said Depo Test, not prop.

Ok, a quick seach Reviled that

Depo-Testosterone
    testosterone cypionate injection,USP

Looks like they did give me Test cyp. Thanks
    Last edited by x_rick_x; 11-07-2005 at 11:11 AM.

blackh2 is offline Associate Member
    let me know how it works for you, im going to to have to do the same thing

I called my Doc. this morning and asked him about the High / Lows of 1 shot every 2 weeks. So he bumped me upto 1cc per week, from 1cc every other week. I wonder If he knows what he's doing???? Thats a large jump after just 1 shot..

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Did he tell you what the dose per cc/ml?

elcapitan is offline Associate Member
    he could be going from 1 cc of 200mg/ml every two weeks to 100 mg/ml for your weekly shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc M
    Did he tell you what the dose per cc/ml?

He said 1cc was 400mg every 2 weeks. If he is bumping it to 400mg every week thats pretty huge! I'll ask Thur when I go in for a liver test.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    The Doc is a fvcking idiot !!! You only need aboy 80mg a week of Test E/C to keep your levels at the high end of the range. I know because I am doing it right now

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    The Doc is a fvcking idiot !!! You only need aboy 80mg a week of Test E/C to keep your levels at the high end of the range. I know because I am doing it right now

Between talking with the nurses/secretary there was a defiant mix-up in communication. My first shot was 200mg witch he intended on giving me every 2 weeks, after I called and spoke with the nurse and told her about my concerns with the test levels peaking and falling over 2 weeks. She relayed the message to the Doctor who said he would not have a problem with once a week injections if that would work for me. She must have assumed 200mg every week, but after calling the doctor he assured me that 100mg every week should be fine than after 10 weeks he will re check my Test levels.

Thread Information