Ironweb is offline Member

Question Your thoughts please

Thinking forward to my next cycle I am looking at different ways of putting it together. When I look at suggested cycles on this board it is always one single amount for X amount of weeks. I have yet to see anyone discuss a pyramid. It is something that I have been bouncing around in my head a lot. I do not completely agree with front loading. Because you zap your body with a high dose and then regulate it down.

When I think of pyramids it makes more sense to me. You are continually adjusting the amount in your body. If I were for example to do the following cycle:

Wk 1 Test 400 mg / Eq 400 mg
    Wk 2 Test 500 mg / Eq 500 mg
    Wk 3 Test 600 mg / Eq 600 mg
    Wk 4-7 Test 800 mg/ Eq 800 mg
    Wk 8 Test 600 mg / Eq 600 mg
    Wk 9 Test 500 mg / Eq 500 mg
    Wk 10 Test 400 mg / Eq 400 mg

Now by taking my level from a moderate to a higher dose I force my body adapt, therefor not allowing myself to become inoculated to a certain level. What are your thoughts on this and the implication it may or may not have on a 30 something fella.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member

Im not sure we would ever agree on the meaning of the word "Moderate"!!

Anyway, I think this was covered at some point (Cant remember where I read it) and the point made against it was that by pyramiding down you are only doing what the ester in the juice is designed to do anyway. it would be one thing to use Supension like this, but another to use a gear with an ester in it.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    I agree with Kaz.

When you inject long-ester steroids like test. cy/test en. and EQ, they release slowly intot he body, so it takes around 3 weeks for the blood levels to reach a plateau and when you stop, it takes another 3 weeks for the steroids to metabolize out of your system--so, in a sense, you are pyramiding!

I just pick a reasonable dosage and start injecting at that level from week one--then stop and let it metabolize out.

Thanks for the your thoughts. That does make sense. Just throwing that out there and I do apologize if it has been covered. With two kids in sports I do not get on as much as I like.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Ironweb
    Thanks for the your thoughts. That does make sense. Just throwing that out there and I do apologize if it has been covered. With two kids in sports I do not get on as much as I like.
    I don't hear anybody complaining about helping you! But when the kids turn pro, return the favor with some box seats for the Bro's that cared to help!

you got it

Thread Information