j.j. is offline Associate Member

just gettin back

Well gents just wanted to pop in and give some results to my first cycle. I just finished a 500mg sust and D-bol for 8-weeks and finished off with some winny. I got great results am starting to lose a little of the strength. But I can feel and see the added muscle from the cycle. I didn't get any measurements in the beginning, but I will next time. But things went great and a lot of credit goes to this great board and all information provided. starting next cycle first of july and really looking forward to it. thanks again and go heavy or go home!!!!!!!!!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    congrats brother, glad to hear all went well, and that you are happy with results........

peace bb79

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Terrific brother, glad to hear you have had great results.

Welcome back brother

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    That's good to hear bro, how about some pics.

JohnnyB

pics

Not just yet, I didn't really work abs or cardio as hard as I should have. But, before I start the next go round I'll post some along with pre-cycle measurments.
    I did have a question for the over thirty crew on this next cycle I could use some anavar . so which should I use d-bol or anavar. just wanted to hear some opinions. I loved the d-bol, but I don't have any experience with anavar.

jj,
    depends on what youre trying to do on this next cycle as to what my vote would be................

peace bb79

add muscle

I added a lot of new muscle this time while bulking. So, I geuss I will do the same this time, but replace the sustanon with test eth. I am still working it out, but I know I want to add more muscle in my legs so to get bigger I figured another bulking cycle and the see how that goes. Maybe a third then try and cut up over the winter. But a lot of the questions on anavar are dosage questions, I wanted to hear about some experience with it. I know I read someone said it is better if your over forty, 32, so really just wanted to hear from everyone.

my summer of 2001 cycle was similar to yours in some aspects, but not all. here it is:
    test enanthate (schering) 250mg eod weeks 1-10
    anavar (generic 10mg -spain) 60mg ed weeks 1-8
    winstrol tabs(genepharm 5mg) weeks 9-14
    test prop(virormone) 100mg eod weeks 10-14
    liquidex.5mg ed throughout
    clomid, etc, etc.
    the anavar definitely upped my strength level and hardened me up big time. there wasnt a lot of weight gain associated with it, but the strength and hardness factors were well worth taking it. if youre going to bulk again, i'd save the anavar for your cutting cycle, unless you want to throw it in there for strength purposes.

peace bb79

Thread Information