Thread: 5cc of test cyp

kaorialfred is offline Member

5cc of test cyp

My old Dr. in Fl said that he prescribes by how the patient feels. I went in with 1 cc of test a week. Came out with a new script for 3cc a week. Now that I have moved to Co. I am back on a conservative sched. 1 cc a week. Which I tend to shoot 2 or 1.5 e4d.

I had some left over in a bottle that was found during our move. So I had a 5 cc syringe and I filled it with 5 cc of test cyp.
    I am currently bulking and lifting heavy. So I would imagine I could just keep taking 1 but what and how long if I wanted to experiment with doing 5cc should I run it for? I am not sched for Blood work until Feb or March, so I guess this will be short?
    btw I have done 3cc before and nothing really happened I was on that sched for 4 months. Didn't get any bigger or anything. No morning wood out the kazoo either.
    So maybe 5 cc will give me something.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    how many mg of Test per CC are you running, ie what is the strength of the Test ?

200mg/ml

dude thats 1 gram of test, are you insaine !!!! Only competitive BB take that much. What are your stats ? How old are you ? Are you just doing Testosterone Replacemnet Therapy ?

Yup I am insane and I have done two injections so far. U know it dosen't feel any diffrent. I figure I would feel something at that dose. But I have been on replacement for about 3 yrs now. I also don't produce any test naturally at all. So I am on TRT for life. I figured it out too just wanted to be sure. That it was a gram.
    I am 34 and 5'9, 260 give or take a few water lbs.
    I am trying to spark some growth with myself. I am training with a partner now. Who is stronger and more of a powerlifter. At this stage in my life I would rather have a bb phsysique.

Thanks for the input.

Well at 34 on a gram of test if you arnt growing like crazy then there is something wrong and that is probably your diet. TRT doses to get you into the normal range are about 100mg a week. I am on 60mg a week and I am over the top of the range so your test levels will be through the roof man. Tell me what you are doing diet wise.

I'm actually doing the Mike XXL lean bulky diet with some added protein in it. Its a sticky in the Diet Forums.

Mate if I was you I would post this question in the steroid forum, there are a lot of guys who know a lot of stuff (and a lot of dickheads as well so be carefull). I cannot understand why you arnt growing. But at 260 why the hell would you want to get any bigger anyway :-)

The question is dead bro. I am going to see what training with heavy ass weights and eating instead of watching my calorie intake is going to do. I also have been cutting or watching my calories for about 2 yrs so while I am dropping bf. I have a bad prob of retaining water. So I am actually 250 or 253 with about 23%bf. I don't think I will ever dry up but I figure if I can get bigger or better quality muscle, the next time I drop weight I will look better because of bigger muscles. I am actually training now with the impression, I am a bodybuilder, I am going to be a little Ron Coleman.

Thread Information