BADASS323 is offline AR'S BAD ATTITUDE

first post/first cycle...

o.k. here it is short and sweet. 38 yrs. old,180lbs.work out 3 times a week.ive decided to try a cycle,here it is...12 weeks- wk 1-4 20mg ed d-bol,wks 1-12 25mg ed proviron , wks 1-12 250mgs test E, clomid therapy to follow. hows it sound? will 250mgs test be enough for a first time old man?thanks guys!!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome. 250 mg sounds low to me, but it depends on your goals. There are members here who know much more than I do, I'm sure someone will comment.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by BADASS323
    o.k. here it is short and sweet. 38 yrs. old,180lbs.work out 3 times a week.ive decided to try a cycle,here it is...12 weeks- wk 1-4 20mg ed d-bol,wks 1-12 25mg ed proviron, wks 1-12 250mgs test E, clomid therapy to follow. hows it sound? will 250mgs test be enough for a first time old man?thanks guys!!
    Mate I would up the Test to 500mg a week and drop the dbol , you dont need it on your first cycle. If you do at least 3000 calories a day and 300g of protein you should get a good weight gain from that.

BADASS323 is offline AR'S BAD ATTITUDE
    thanks KALE i figured 250mgs of test only because ive never done it and dident want to over do it. also i already have the d-bol so should i just save it or go ahead with it?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Mate if you do both Test and Dbol on your first cycle and you get side effects you wont know which one caused it. Dbol sucks IMO, it gave me lots of trouble, lots of guys love it but I hate that shit.

Some guys have good success with low doses but I personally think 500mg is the way to go. Try and shoot 250mg twice a week if you can as that will give you more stable hormone levels and potentially less sides as well.

Thread Information