rockdog is offline Junior Member

Time to feel great and get ripped BIG.

I'm 35 5'11" 250 23% bf. 2 months ago I went to a doc doing hormone replacement and he put me on 400mg cypionate a week, 1.5 IU somatropin a day, 15mg arimidex a day, armour thyroid 1 grain caps a day and DHEA RX 50mg a day. From 20 to 30 I was in the gym 3 to 5 days a week and I stayed at about 220 10 to 15% bf. My business took off and I haven't lifted a weight since. I got back in the gym about a month ago. I've lost some fat and I'm starting to tighten up and I feel great. In about a month I want to add 400mg deca a week, 400mg sustanon a week, 50mg winstrol every other day for 12 week on and 4 weeks off with clomid and hcg at the end of each cycle. I plan on doing this for a yr. I want to be at 240 and 8 to 12% bf. My arms are a puny 16" and I want to get to 22" that I can maintain with out heavy cycles. What advice do you guys have that will get me there in a year? Supplements (Leukic, Gakic?), how much time in the gym, techniques, give me all you got cause it's time to go BIG.
    Last edited by rockdog; 01-05-2006 at 12:47 AM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by rockdog
    I'm 35 5'11" 250 23% bf. 2 months ago I went to a doc doing hormone replacement and he put me on 400mg cypionate a week, 1.5 IU somatropin a day, 15mg arimidex a day, armour thyroid 1 grain caps a day and DHEA RX 50mg a day. From 20 to 30 I was in the gym 3 to 5 days a week and I stayed at about 220 10 to 15% bf. My business took off and I haven't lifted a weight since. I got back in the gym about a month ago. I've lost some fat and I'm starting to tighten up and I feel great. In about a month I want to add 400mg deca a week, 400mg sustanon a week, 50mg winstrol every other day for 12 week on and 4 weeks off with clomid and hcg at the end of each cycle. I plan on doing this for a yr. I want to be at 240 and 8 to 12% bf. My arms are a puny 16" and I want to get to 22" that I can maintain with out heavy cycles. What advice do you guys have that will get me there in a year? Supplements (Leukic, Gakic?), how much time in the gym, techniques, give me all you got cause it's time to go BIG.
    Read you other thread, you dont need to ask the same question twice bro

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    15mg of arimidex , Do you mean 1.5mg?

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Last thread you said 42% bf, even if it is 23% you still need toget that down before you look at anything!

diet and cardio by then you might not even want to touch the gear cause you'll look so damn good.

good luck to you.

Thread Information