rockdog is offline Junior Member

Time to go Big, what to do?

I'm 35 5'11" 250 23% bf. 2 months ago I went to a doc doing hormone replacement and he put me on 400mg cypionate a week, 1.5 IU somatropin a day, 15mg arimidex a day, armour thyroid 1 grain caps a day and DHEA RX 50mg a day. From 20 to 30 I was in the gym 3 to 5 days a week and I stayed at about 220 10 to 15% bf. My business took off and I haven't lifted a weight since. I got back in the gym about a month ago. I've lost some fat and I'm starting to tighten up and I feel great. In about a month I want to add 400mg deca a week, 400mg sustanon a week, 50mg winstrol every other day for 12 week on and 4 weeks off with clomid and hcg at the end of each cycle. I plan on doing this for a yr. I want to be at 240 and 8 to 12% bf. My arms are a puny 16" and I want to get to 22" that I can maintain with out heavy cycles. What advice do you guys have that will get me there in a year? Supplements (Leukic, Gakic?), how much time in the gym, techniques, give me all you got cause it's time to go BIG. I didn't think this posted so there's another post almost like it sorry.
    Last edited by rockdog; 01-05-2006 at 12:46 AM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Mate I suggest you post this question in the Anabolic Steroids Question and Answers forum and prepare to be flamed. What you are suggesting doing is insaine, you should be doing a lot of research on this board before you do anything else. What the doc has you on is almost considered a normal cycle here. 400mg Test C a week IS NOT HRT my friend. HRT is more like 100mg a week. Is this guy an Endo or a normal Doc ?, did he do blood tests to determine your Test levels ? If so what were they.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    At your size and weight with 16" arms I'd say you are lacking a good training routine and you have no clue how to diet properly. Get these things in check along with your hormones and you will see some nice changes. What you are proposing to do will most likely take a few years atleast, we'll see if you can stick to it that long.

PlasmaMan is offline New Member
    train, eat, sleep train eat sleep train eat sleep for 12 weeks....then add Anadrol !

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    12wks? Try 12months minimum.

PlasmaMan is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    12wks? Try 12months minimum.
    Yeah, you are probably right. Getting near natural potential can be a great benefit in the long run.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rockdog
    I'm 35 5'11" 250 23% bf. 2 months ago I went to a doc doing hormone replacement and he put me on 400mg cypionate a week, 1.5 IU somatropin a day, 15mg arimidex a day, armour thyroid 1 grain caps a day and DHEA RX 50mg a day. From 20 to 30 I was in the gym 3 to 5 days a week and I stayed at about 220 10 to 15% bf. My business took off and I haven't lifted a weight since. I got back in the gym about a month ago. I've lost some fat and I'm starting to tighten up and I feel great. In about a month I want to add 400mg deca a week, 400mg sustanon a week, 50mg winstrol every other day for 12 week on and 4 weeks off with clomid and hcg at the end of each cycle. I plan on doing this for a yr. I want to be at 240 and 8 to 12% bf. My arms are a puny 16" and I want to get to 22" that I can maintain with out heavy cycles. What advice do you guys have that will get me there in a year? Supplements (Leukic, Gakic?), how much time in the gym, techniques, give me all you got cause it's time to go BIG. I didn't think this posted so there's another post almost like it sorry.

rock baby pm me that Dr. name and phone number. I have been looking for a good Dr. here in the area since July of 05.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Oh I just read all your post your not able to pm. HMMMM there must be a way for me to get the Dr. name without giving info out in the open. This Dr. of yours are they in Denver? Col Springs?

smiler is offline Senior Member
    dude, my doc gives me 600mg test cyp ew. that is crazy for most docs. but you should not be taking 15 mg arimidex ed. I take .5 mg ed. not 5 but one half of a mg. most I have ever seen is 1 mg ed. 15 would be dangerous imo. as far as your other questions ...the 400 mg of test cyp will give you more than enough for now

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    That is weird i am 194 pounds and have 16 inches arms, before hurting my back i was at 220 natural and pushed around 18 inches solid.

Lagging bodyparts are a real damn pain, for me its my waist that is the problem, at 194 i still have a 36 inch waist.

Thread Information