ironwill2 is offline New Member

gh for anti ageing

im 51 i did my first cycle last year but ive used gh at 1 iu per day 6 on one off for anti ageing for 5 yrs, i have a script and get it at k mart. i think its made a difference has any one tried this low dose for anti ageing ?? its to expensive to do it as a cycle of 6 iu per day

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member
    I have seen studies on how it improves insulin response at those low doses.you are fine with that bro. BTW, what is your co-pay on GH?

I think I need to tell my doctor about my low sex drive and low energy
    and how my 30 yo bros took GH to help them out...

Lewd

ironwill2 is offline New Member
    lewd i was paying 10 dollars co pay for two 15iu vials per month, i was using saizen by serono labs, then i made the mistake of switching to humathorpe by eli lily. that must have thrown up a red flag and my insurance refused to pay for gh anymore because it was prescribed by my doctor and not a endocronologist. so now its 387 dollors for the same two 15 unit vials, ive been trying to e mail you about something else and cant get a responce, the e mail must not be getting to you ,can you e mail me and ill add your name to my adress book maybee it will work that way. thanks

I updated my sig. try that email address. I tested out the email button and it worked for me. I think you did not use the underscore "_" just email the ziplip addy though.

Lewd

Thread Information