Thread: Oasis

Anthony C is offline Associate Member

Oasis

Not sure where to post this so Ill try here ..Has anybody used there products before ?Thanks Anthony

brewerpi is offline Associate Member
    yes, although Oasis uses a compounding pharmacy so it's not as if they have their own line of test cyp and anavar . you do pay a premium price but it's legit and you get it delivered fed ex right to your door-no worries about rip offs or legal hassles.

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    out of curiousity when u guys say oasis is expensive...how expensive? unless u cant post prices im not sure?

Well my wife called today about a cycle and they told her 200-390 a month

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    thats steep

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    They are legit, they are expensive. I have used them and would pick them over buying from an unknown source any day of the week but on certain things you do not want to be cheap on prices. Now if you have a good source and are willing to do the blood work and monitor yourself you should not need them at all.

Good luck.

Oldman

BADASS323 is offline AR'S BAD ATTITUDE
    hey, anthony let me know what yo come up with...

Anavar Man is offline Member
    I'm currentley using there test Enanthate and sust. I like their quality easy delivery. To me it's worth the extra money. Their anavar is very pricey.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony C
    Well my wife called today about a cycle and they told her 200-390 a month

I know a lot of people post this way but Oasis doesn't sell steroid cycles. I know there is going to be trouble for them if people keep refering to them as a place that " sells cycles on the internet."

BTW if you have good insurance you can get the stuff cheaper but you have to find a Dr. that's more experinced in treating the related problems. I had a Dr. that was treating me for HRT/TRT and he like what the Signature Pharmacy was doing so I got scripts to be filled out there. But I wasn't paying over 20 bucks for my winstrol ,test,deca . I got my var and halo from a diffrent dr. and used my med insurance pharmacy for them and nolva/dex. Again I didn't have any test levels and my thyroid shut down. So I basically need supplementation so I used my insurance. That's what its for.

[QUOTE=oldman]They are legit, they are expensive. I have used them and would pick them over buying from an unknown source any day of the week but on certain things you do not want to be cheap on prices. Now if you have a good source and are willing to do the blood work and monitor yourself you should not need them at all.

How did you go about geting blood work done and what are they looking for in the blood work results? Was it easy for you ??

OldPLer is offline Associate Member
    Directlabs.com will do the work. there are many posts regarding what blood work you need.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    Now if you have a good source and are willing to do the blood work and monitor yourself you should not need them at all.
    I agree. Remember you cannot get dbol , primo, clen , or tren from a US pharmacy.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    and trust me I have tried to get all that powerlitmike had mentioned. Even tren . But I was offered Anadrol thur my insurance............

Thread Information