maw11 is offline New Member

Can anyone tell me whats going on

Over the past month my bench press has dropped about 50lbs...i was doing 300 for 3 reps...it then went to 275 for 3 reps....now its 250...my diet has not changed or my normal workouts...i have not taken any AS in 6 months...could it be that my own test has slowed way down in the last month....and i have noticed that my hair is ever growing slower...easy to tell since i shave it....would like to hear some comment..thanks

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    :BUMP:

comeon bros lets try to help this guy out!

Welcome to the best forum on the net btw

lowell34 is offline Junior Member
    Have you noticed any other changes besides your strength in the gym?

slackerdude is offline New Member
    Well, as far as satisfying your curiosity about your test levels, see the doc and demand, not ask, to have your total and free serum testosterone , estrogen/estrodiol levels checked....the use of the latter determines the % of test-to-est levels, if out of balance. As to others symps, overtraining? Supplement usage different? Hell, I don't know

Soldier225 is offline New Member

Re: Can anyone tell me whats going on

Originally posted by maw11
    Over the past month my bench press has dropped about 50lbs...i was doing 300 for 3 reps...it then went to 275 for 3 reps....now its 250...my diet has not changed or my normal workouts...i have not taken any AS in 6 months...could it be that my own test has slowed way down in the last month....and i have noticed that my hair is ever growing slower...easy to tell since i shave it....would like to hear some comment..thanks
    A little more background, please. What AS were you taking and how long for last cycle? Did you use Clomid post-cycle?

Soldier225

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by slackerdude
    Well, as far as satisfying your curiosity about your test levels, see the doc and demand, not ask, to have your total and free serum testosterone , estrogen/estrodiol levels checked....the use of the latter determines the % of test-to-est levels, if out of balance. As to others symps, overtraining? Supplement usage different? Hell, I don't know
    That's pretty good advice.

I doubt that it's AS related, if you kept the gains for six months, then you should be able to keep on keeping them as long as you are doing things right.

One other possibility: overactive thyroid. That can cause weight & strength loss. But there are many, many possible explanations that nobody could cover here.

Best advice is to see a doctor (or have him recommend a good endocrinologist) and tell him that you are concerned that your strength is dropping, demand the tests that slackerdude recomended and any others he can think of.

BTW: how old are you?

Thread Information