Gettin Big is offline Associate Member

doing aas with bf too high

I have read alot about peoples opinions about getting your bf below 15% before going on aas. Well here is my 2 cents worth, I have bf of 20% give or take, I have cycled in the past and train very hard both in martial arts and body building, am in 4th week of a cycle of anavar , deca and test enth, i was close to 25% bf when i started my cycle and i am at 20% or lower now, a huge jump, I am 35 years old, and in my 20's keeping the fat off was just a matter of changin my diet a bit and uppin the cardio, i used to compete nationally in taekwondo and had to make weight for each competition. But in my 30's its a totally different game, it's not just as simple as less calories in than burning, if your body is out of balance because of stress or thyroid problems etc. then you can workout in the gym 24/7 and cut calories with minimal results, I know this first hand, i was eating right and doing 2 hours min a day of cardio with minimal results. I seen a nutritionist and found out that because of stress from being on the go all the time with a business and family that my body was producing too much cortisol causing my body to store fat around my belly, with the proper supplement, this fat is now dissipating. So for me being on aas has helped me put on muscle, in turn increasing my metabolism, in turn shedding fat in turn boosting confidence etc. etc. etc. So in my opinion aas can help shed fat, any thoughts

blackh2 is offline Associate Member
    so what is the supplement for the stress, i have the same problem your having

Gettin Big is offline Associate Member
    it's called relacore, I got it from GNC, i noticed alot of the ingredients were the same as what some suggest in pct to help control cortisol, the ad is on tv all the time, it seems to work, helps control stress, which at my age(35) is not an easy task, as you get older stress plays a very important role in metabolism and fat storage, it's not as simpe as when you were 25 and just cut some calories and up your cardio...good luck

BuildaBeast is offline Associate Member
    Hey you sound just like me. I can remember when I was in my mid 20's I could just cut out drinking pop for a couple of weeks and see a change.

Would you post what your cycle was like and how much? How much of relacore did you take a day?

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    I think it's all an individual thing. Being a woman...and, an athletic one at that...it's still difficult to maintain a low body fat %. Genetically and along with history; this is still a battle many of us take on daily.
    Last year before competition, I was a normal weight of 127, and my body fat was still at 22%.
    Now, I'm much heavier..having eating properly for muscle gain...but with less body fat...I'm somewhere around 150...with body fat % at around 18%. If my trainer (who is an IFBB pro) felt that my body fat was too high to see results of AAS....I wouldn't be on any! In fact...being a woman..I think that the % fat I'm carrying now is only adding to the gains I have seen in only a short two months.

Thats just my opinion...and of course...from a woman.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    good post getting big - im in the same boat!!!

Hard Head is offline Member
    What's the dose of Relacore that you are taking and for how long? I found it ineffective at the recommended dosages.

sonar1234 is offline Banned

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Gettin Big
    it's called relacore, I got it from GNC, i noticed alot of the ingredients were the same as what some suggest in pct to help control cortisol, the ad is on tv all the time, it seems to work, helps control stress, which at my age(35) is not an easy task, as you get older stress plays a very important role in metabolism and fat storage, it's not as simpe as when you were 25 and just cut some calories and up your cardio...good luck
    MMMM got to look into this, since i cant take ephedrine anymore, my body just does not take it and i am on Nexium thats a drug to reduce acid in the stomach and remove acid reflux.

I am 200 pounds now and has soon has i eat a bit i gain freaking weight fast.

Thread Information