Thread: heat

feelnfit is offline Junior Member

heat

how many of you guys heat up? i mean at nite when i lay down to sleep i heat up like a furnace. my wife says scoot you butt over your too hot.
    its true though. my hands heat up, my leggs get hot, i have to drink water thru the nite so i do not dehydrate. any body else heat up too?

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    yep,
    my wife says the same thing bro. in the winter she loves me but in the summer.......

i think it has to do with the amount of muscle mass you have. the more muscle mass on your frame, the more calories you burn, and therefore the more heat you put out. after all, muscle burns calories faster than fat, and since we as bodybuilders have less fat than the average joe, our metabolism runs at a swifter pace as well. which is probably why im so hungry all the time........or maybe its the eq..

peace bb79

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Feel, I have had the same problem for the last few weeks. I mean I am hot and I sweat like a motherf'er. I have waken up so many times in a complete drench. I don't know what the f*ck it is. I know it has something to do with the cycle.

Oh well, I am going to deal with it and keeping slamin' the gear. But it does suck. Thank God I don't have a girlfriend who see me all wet. Of course, that is the only reaason why I am glad I don't have one. Other than that the test is killing me!!!! I need a women for that!

feelnfit is offline Junior Member
    damn i am glad i am not the only hot one around. i am inbetween cycles and still heating up like a winter fire. of course if iam up at nite it is either
    drinking water or pissing evry 2 hours. maybe some depends would help then i ould just piss in the bed and sleep right on thru it.hahahaha

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    well maybe bro, but then you would still be hot and you would smell something awful..........but like you said since your already soaked anyways, whats the difference?

peace bb79

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    thank god i thought i was a freak and so did my girlfriend she is always saying god your too hot get away from me she calls me a human furnace.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    I am the same way. I think part of it is the added muscle mass and part is lower fat (less insualtion--you radiate heat easier.)

For the most part I am happy about it--my GF used to cling to me all night making it hard for me to move and find a ccomfortable position. Now she sleeps far away and I can toss & turn to my hearts content which gives me a better night's sleep!

ari
    ari is offline Female Member
    Yeah, I'm the same way, but only after I started GH and T3. I think it's the T3!

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Gear t3 or anything along that line heats you up big time. Didn't realize how much until i came off. Night sweats etc.. are common when on cycle.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    My feet are always hot...not warm HOT!! My dad is the same way. Not uncommon for me to have to cool my feet under cold water in the tub just so I can sleep. In the winter, I just walk out side and stand in the snow in my bare feet for several minutes...seems to cool them down pretty good.

j.j. is offline Associate Member
    So are the night sweats burning calories or fat. I thought I read somewhere you burn a lot of calories at night or something to that effect. Sometimes it is hard for me to get comfortable when I get like that.

Thread Information