Thread: Hot Damn!!

CutieFace Guest

Hot Damn!!

I'm on my 3rd week of my eq/prop cycle and damn I hit 245 on squats for 6 reps then for 4 reps past weekend.....damn....I'm loving this combination....have some water retention....and really need to stay away from the scale...up 10 lbs which upset me.....but I'm having incredible workouts, feeling strong, very very horny and in general good....hmmmmm now I see why you guys like to never come off LOL

*smile*

Cutie

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Fortunately - we have some test even when we are off - now you know why males are the way they are nice to see you over here cutie

CutieFace Guest
    Thanks Cycleon

*smile*

Cutie

maximusdad is offline New Member
    well my wife and I both went on cycles at the same time....so life has been good! This way it's not one sided...everyone's horney all the time.....By the way cutie: IGNORE THE SCALE..look in the mirror and at size and you'll feel much better...my wife was getting scale obsessed...but she looks great, so keep workin' hard and don't worry about the little numbers on the scale....good luck

ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    Personally, cutie, I think you should post some nude pictures so that we can properly evaluate this 10 pound gain. Strictly in a professional way, of course.

And yes, prop/eq is a fine combination. What dose are you using on the prop? Most ladies are scared of test, but it's no problem in moderation.

Originally posted by ironmaster
    Personally, cutie, I think you should post some nude pictures so that we can properly evaluate this 10 pound gain. Strictly in a professional way, of course.

And yes, prop/eq is a fine combination. What dose are you using on the prop? Most ladies are scared of test, but it's no problem in moderation.
    I think that would definitely have to be a vets only thread!

Cutie - why did you change your name on bolex ? I always liked that one - your big red lips have facinated many

For those who dont know - Cutie is a Femmod (PMS Lunatic) on bolex and has been there quite awhile -

Gotta come around here more often - goodness, even SHOT is a mod over there now! tell him I said hi, I miss the crowd of BSS

CutieFace Guest
    LOL CYClon they've changed me back *smile*

Acutally my orginal handle was CutieFace....a nick name a personal friend gave me....due to a divorce it was suggested I make the change....but the whole bitch thing really doesnt' suit me and the guys I've known damn almost 5 years or so now....well they prefer the CutieFace....*smile*

hey right there in my avatar...naked as a tinkerbell *wink*

I'm running the prop at approx 50mg week injecting every 3rd day and the EQ 50mg weeks 1 & 2 and now I"ve bumped it up to 100mg.....

my measurements are going down.....and I feel great, strength is great...monday starting a new diet program...protien/green veggies/ carbs only after workingout....no starches.....been preparing meals for work...since I have to eat every 3-4 hours...we have a full kitchen at work and i brought my blender in to make my protien shakes...prefer them from the blender.....

*smile*

Cutie

PS I'll tell shot you said hello....

CutieFace Guest
    oh yea...here you go *wink*
    Attached Images Attached Images

here ya go cutie! casnt see bmps here

Never considered you all that bitchie anyway (at least not compared to some other known women out there who will remain nameless )

Dont I remember that you had some pics up at one time? they werent in the buff tho ahhh, senelity

Yeah - I have to get rid of more starches myself
    Attached Images Attached Images  

CutieFace Guest
    LOL tell ya what, send me your email addy and we can play let's make a trade * wink*

Cutie

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    this may be out of line.......

but with lips like that, i'd sure like to see the rest.

congrats on the gains girl, it sounds like youre doing well. i agree with ironmaster, most women are afraid of a little test, but in moderation its a great thing.

peace I4L

CutieFace Guest
    well I did 245 for 10 reps today and then bumped it up and got 4 reps w/ 265....well next week I'm going for 295

yea I'm told my mouth tends to cause a ummm reaction here and there

*wink*

Cutie

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    You sure do have a pretty mouth...

j/k

CutieFace Guest
    MMMMMMMMMMM thanks guys *wink*

men tend to talk to my mouth or my chest....find it rather funny...sometimes I'm always watching to see which it is they're going to have a conversation with

*smile*

Cutie

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Cutie, So what are your reactions when a man talks to you and only watches your eyes?

btw, did you 295?

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Damn I suck at typing; I was asking if you made the lift with 295?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by Juggernaut2148
    Cutie, So what are your reactions when a man talks to you and only watches your eyes?
    save it with the pick up lines there cheezy

Cutie, can i get in on this whole pic trading thing that you and Cyc got goin ???

CutieFace Guest
    Originally posted by Juggernaut2148

btw, did you 295?
    That's the kind of guy I'd like to keep *smile*

no, been carb depleting my back was bothering me on 235....and my leg work out just sucked monday night....<sigh> next time....*smile*

Cutie

CutieFace Guest
    Originally posted by KeyMastur

save it with the pick up lines there cheezy

Cutie, can i get in on this whole pic trading thing that you and Cyc got goin ???

LOL we haven't traded any pics

*smile*

Cutie

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Cutie, you may not remember but you helped my out about 2 years ago over at Bolex when I was researching a cycle for my wife. When you have some free time, I wouldn't mind picking your brain again. Shoot me PM.

Pete

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member
    so add a lady to OVER 30 FORUM they all come runnin'. i will try to recruits a few women to hang out here.

LeWd

CutieFace Guest
    Originally posted by Pete235
    Cutie, you may not remember but you helped my out about 2 years ago over at Bolex when I was researching a cycle for my wife. When you have some free time, I wouldn't mind picking your brain again. Shoot me PM.

Pete

Hey Pete I remember you *smile* drop me a line anytime
    how is the wife doing?

[email protected]

*smile*

Cutie

CutieFace Guest
    Originally posted by LewdTenant
    so add a lady to OVER 30 FORUM they all come runnin'. i will try to recruits a few women to hang out here.

LeWd

Lewd hon I started out on boards that were just guys....when I started on these boards there were only a handful of women....I'm just an old hag *wink*

*smile*

Cutie

Vice is offline Associate Member

bigjohnr is offline Associate Member
    I wish my wife would od a cycle, I like how you responded to it cutie

stitch1967 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjohnr
    I wish my wife would od a cycle, I like how you responded to it cutie
    I wished my wife would work out period......
    and had lips and a tongue like cutie

bigjohnr is offline Associate Member
    I agree, the lips and tounge are incredible..that plus the hornie side effect to her cycle is making someone a happy man.
    Cutie, you are a good woman.

Thread Information