Thread: Hello from NC!

Matty is offline Junior Member

Hello from NC!

Hello All,

I've been reading/lurking here for a week or so and decided it was time to say hello. Here's a brief lowdown: 30yo, 5;10", 180 lbs, 16%BF. Married, 2 beagles, no kids, live in Durham, NC. I've been lifting for a couple years. My Dr. prescribed Delatestryl (test Enanthate ) for low test levels. I started two months ago - 1 cc every two weeks. Aside from acne, I haven't noticed any real physical improvement - probably won't on that dosage, huh? Perhaps a bit more fat than before...*sigh*

My goal is to drop my bf to about 9-10%, then go for bulking - problem is my metabolism is pretty slow and I'm really having trouble losing those last few pounds. Diet is pretty good - could be better...Cardio 20 min in am and 20 min post workout, 4 d/week. I've tried several ECA's with no real measurable results. I'm interested in possible running a clen cycle and perhaps winny.

Any advice welcome!

peace.matty
    Last edited by Matty; 06-05-2002 at 12:36 PM.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    welcome bro,
    looks like youre headed in the right direction, with the lifting and the cardio. if youre not getting measurable results from eca's and the cardio, it might be the diet. it would probably be a good idea to post your regimen, and maybe let us critique it a little. we might be able to help you out that way 1st, before you try any clen or winstrol . just a thought...........

peace bb79

Thanks bb79! Here's the deal:

6a - 20 min fast walk

6:30a - 8oz glass oj w/2 scoops Optimum whey

9a - Scrambled eggs(1 whole, 3 whites), 1 cup cooked oatmeal with 1 tbs honey and 1 tbs natural peanut butter

12p - One of the following: 1 cup spaghetti w/tomato sauce and 2-3 meatballs(91% lean beef), 1 cup spaghetti w/tomato sauce and 1 grilled chicken breast, Lean steak w/1 cup mashed potatoes, chicken or steak and 1 cup white rice.

3p - 1 med navel orange, 2 scoops Optimum whey in water

4:15p - Train

5:30p - 8oz glass oj w/2 scoops Optimum whey

7p - This one really varies since I cook for my wife too(who isn't training...yet!) Typically, we'll have either the same items from the lunch options. Other dinners might include salmon, asparagus, rice. Pretty clean, low fat, high protien, low to moderate carbs.

9p - 1 -2 cups low fat cottage cheese

10p - Bed

Drink approx 1 gallon of water a day.

fyi: I updated my initial post to include additional information. I know I'm missing the veggies - just can't seem to work them in :P

Thanks for any assistance!

peace.matty

lowell34 is offline Junior Member
    Welcome to the board, you've come to the right place.

righton is offline Senior Member
    Diet looks pretty decent(go for wild,brown rice instead of white) so i would have to say you'll have to work alot harder on your training!! Also your pretty much going near natural, since 200mg every 2 weeks is just enough to raise you test levels to normal high for the first week and then low for the 2nd. You could try doing 1/2 hour cardio before training and take a good multi and maybe extra chromium to help metabolize the b/f a little better. If all that fails, then a cycle including winny might be the answer. BTW, welcome!!!

Originally posted by righton
    Diet looks pretty decent(go for wild,brown rice instead of white) so i would have to say you'll have to work alot harder on your training!! Also your pretty much going near natural, since 200mg every 2 weeks is just enough to raise you test levels to normal high for the first week and then low for the 2nd. You could try doing 1/2 hour cardio before training and take a good multi and maybe extra chromium to help metabolize the b/f a little better. If all that fails, then a cycle including winny might be the answer. BTW, welcome!!!
    matty,
    righton beat me to it bro, everything hes posted is...... well.......right on. diet looks very good, and with the few exceptions he pointed out, i would do this one myself. i would run with his advice, and give it a month or maybe 6 weeks, and if there are no changes then i would start talking winny/clen . good luck bro, and keep us posted.

peace bb79

Tarzan is offline Associate Member
    Welcome aboard

The diet looks good, stick with it and train hard results will come with time.

Good luck

Didn't post training:

5 heavy sets 6-8 reps, 20 minutes cardio post workout

M: Legs (squats, hamcurls, standing calf, seated calf)
    T: Back/Traps/Abs (latpull, row, extensions, DB shrugs)
    W: Off
    Th: Arms (barcurl, reverse curl, tricep rope press, skulls)
    F: Off
    Sat: Chest/Abs (bench, incline db press, dips)
    Sun: Off

skid is offline Banned
    Welcome, Matty!

As for the test, it usually takes a couple of months before you'll even START to see/feel any results. At 2 months he should do another blood test to see if your levels are within normal yet. Is your Dr. or Insurance open to other delivery methods, like Androgel ?

Good luck!

righton is offline Senior Member
    I can see your serious since you actually have leg day! I can't tell you how many ppl i see at gym's that have good size upper bods and toothpicks for legs. Anyways...if your going heavy, you should see some size very soon even though your doing small amounts, the test would've kicked in around the 3rd week. Just keep at it and try to get as much protein as you can.

Originally posted by Matty
    Didn't post training:

5 heavy sets 6-8 reps, 20 minutes cardio post workout

M: Legs (squats, hamcurls, standing calf, seated calf)
    T: Back/Traps/Abs (latpull, row, extensions, DB shrugs)
    W: Off
    Th: Arms (barcurl, reverse curl, tricep rope press, skulls)
    F: Off
    Sat: Chest/Abs (bench, incline db press, dips)
    Sun: Off
    looks very nice bro, but wheres the shoulder workout? just curious as to your thoughts on this since it isnt included. maybe im missing something here?

peace bb79

Skid: Thanks - yep, my doc's pretty much open to any methods...See my other post http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=23398 for details.

Righton: Oh yeah - I love Leg Day!!!

bb79: Thanks for asking! I used to have a shoulder day, but had to back off after an injury. I'll typically throw in a couple sets of db presses on back or leg day. I'm hopeful I'll be able to reincorporate a shoulder workout soon!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

peace.matty.

j.j. is offline Associate Member
    welcome to the board and good luck in your adventures. lol

bigjohnr is offline Associate Member
    welcome,
    Raleigh NC here via NY.
    Training looks good, diet is ok, may want to seperate cardio and weights and see if that makes a differance. Also, are you doing 5 sets per exercise or per bodypart?
    Thanks

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board. I lived in Pinehurst NC for several Years. Durham is a great town. My Dr. also put me on Delatestryl. I also got 1cc every 2 weeks and it did nothing for me. I acutally had to give myself shots. But, I can tell you, once it kicks in, there is NO better feeling. I love TEST!!!!

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Hey neighbor! you probably won't see anything at the low doses he is hitting you with....Might want to triple that on your own.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    diet and workout both look good, results are coming!

BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome neighbor!I live about 30 miles north of you,glad to see you aboard.

Thread Information