Thread: winstrol 2mg

lil'man is offline New Member

winstrol 2mg

Hey Brothers I am looking for some advice here. Iam 53 this month and joined a gym last week. I only workout twice a week because of my work
    schedule and the need for rest. (laborer) I have about 20lbs of fat on my gut. My arms and shoulders are above average in muscularity from being a laborer. My nephew works out and has a great build. He just gave me 100---2mg winstrol tabs. He says to take 5 before a workout for motivation. Is this the way to do it and will I see changes in my body. Also when I see Him next month he wants to give me 100 Dianabol tabs 40 proviron and 100 clenbutrol. Will these dosages be worth-while for me and how should I take them. He says these are leftovers from his cycles?

Keepin On
    lil'man

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    5 x 2mg winny tabs won't do much of anything--any effects would be "the placebo effect."

100 dianabol : ditto; though you might see some small gains in strength/size, you will likely not be able to keep much post-cycle.

40 proviron : take 2-4 a day and you will be chasing your wife around the bed! (Proviron won't do much for muscle gain/fat loss, but it will give your libido a boost!)

Clenbuterol : no comment, see below.

First off welcome!

If you are interested in the topic of Anabolic Steroids , plan to take a few week to a few months to REALLY research the topic before you decide to do anything. The over 30 forum here is great--lots of guys that can help you with specific topics that us "old farts" encounter.

Follow the forums here, read the drug profile section of AR and any information you can find.

Hint: if you are over 53, "Testosterone " (Enathate or Cypionate ) is the first topic to start researching!

AJAX: Thanks for taking the time and interest. I intend to follow
    your instructions about research. I am interested in AS. because I would like blow some minds with a great 53 year old physique. Its really tough
    being this ancient and sooo impatient. So much to fix and so little time
    to enjoy the benefit.----- LOL---thanks again Bud

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    You just need a little patience. You can absorb enough information to "make a well educated choice" in a manner of a few weeks or months. The scope of the material seems daunting at first and the choices and combinations seem almost endless--but it doesn't take too long before you start to narrow the field on "what's right for you" and start to get a firm grip on things.

Originally posted by lil'man
    I am interested in AS. because I would like blow some minds with a great 53 year old physique. Its really tough being this ancient and sooo impatient. So much to fix and so little time to enjoy the benefit.
    ONLY 53? You got lots of time to enjoy the benefits! And the time it takes to get back into shape is not that long. I have been "back at it" for less than a year and the results (so far) have been pretty damn good. I feel I still have a way to go yet--but that's good--I don't ever want to get to the point that I don't think there is no reason to keep improving.

Time spent at the gym and in research will make the apyoff all the better when (and if) you do decide to hit the juice. You are on your way already--it's just a matter of deciding natural or "with a little help from the pharmacuetical companies!

One more bit of advice: follow some of the threads on Hormone Replacement Therapy here on AR. Lots of good stuff in them that is VERY applicable to us 'old farts.' TNT's replies on the topic are very good--worth doing a search of some of TNT's past posts if you have the time!

Following your advice Ajax-------testosterone ethanate is sounding
    pretty good even as a bi-weely after cycle. Hell to look and feel
    younger, I am game. Still alot more research to do though. See ya
    in AR.

Ps what are your thoughts on sustanon 250. It seems the gains
    are more solid and easier to keep. Any experience with cytomel
    t3? I hear its a good fat burner and I have plenty of that. 25%

Thread Information