Thread: First Cycle

ES65 is offline New Member

First Cycle

I am 20 years old. I just joined this web site and already have learned a lot. I am about to do my first cycle. I was planning on doing 400mg Deca and 500 mg sus. I also have clomid. I am planning on doing this for 10 weeks. I weight 240. after this cycle i am going to do a cutting one. Any advice i would apreciate it.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Some might argue that you are still a little young for your first cycle but I think 20 is the absolute min, so you should be fine. Also I hope you have been working out hard for 5 years like your profile says. If not then give it a year or two more natural before you start, you would still have some natural gains left in you. But all said and done. That looks like a pretty damn good first cycle to me. My first was just 300mg/ week of Deca and I grew like a weed. Good luck bro.

Pain.

ES65 is offline New Member
    i have been training hard for 5 years. I played football in high school with a top weight and conditioning program. I am starting to plateau. I also am eatin 350 grams of protein a day and about 100 carbs. I workout 2 days on one day off rotating 3 workouts. Any changes or advice is apreciated. Thanks Pain

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are trying to grow up your carbs. Your body is using some of that lovely protein as fuel while your carbs are that low. I would get 400+ g per day if you want to grow, let your body us all that protein to build muscle not as fuel. Make sure your carbs are clean, well except after your workouts...

Pain

Thread Information