lowell34 is offline Junior Member

Where is everybody????

What's going on in this forum? When I first started monitoring this board, there were several posts a day and lots of responses. Now, There's maybe one or two posts a day and half of them are mine. Even the responses to posts are way down. What gives???
    It seems lately there are those that are upset with the direction the posts are heading, I agree to some extent. I don't think it should get to the point where when a new member asks about cycles the overall response is "for the first cycle, use these products at this amount and you can expect this result." I do agree that the idividuals stats are important, as well as there experience and goals.
    When I was researching this site (before I was an experienced cycler myself, I am on day 3 of my first cycle you know) the things I looked for in a response to my questions where the posts that said "I used this/these products on my first cycle and this is what I experienced." The posts that said "just take 600 of this and 500 of that and you'll get huge" did not interest me.
    Remember guys, without this site, and the input from the members, I would be clueless and would have probably not been able to cycle at all.
    I thank each and everyone of the people who took the time to respond to my threads and to those others who take the time to start threads of there own. So, hang in there folks. We need the opinions of the "Gung-Ho's" as well the "voices of reason".
    If your reading this and have never started a thread, it's time you do so. Let's get this forum moving again.....

Soldier225 is offline New Member
    I agree....I'm still here.

Soldier225

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    im still here as well. ive noticed # of threads started has dropped, but response still seems ok to me as of now. it also seems like we are getting quite a few new brothers and sisters looking this forum over too.
    thats definitely a good thing. keep in mind that its summer here in the continental u.s. so alot of bros might be on vacation with their families, etc.
    this board wont ever die, we wont let it.

peace bb79
    Last edited by iron4life79; 06-12-2002 at 04:14 PM.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Im still about most days, even if its only for a little look see adn to read my PM's!

I have no intention of dropping out completly, although Iv been busy this last week or so, and the last post I made raised something of a Hoo-Ha before I could get back to it and explain things properly!

j.j. is offline Associate Member
    It's hard with teaching summer school and everything to chime in everyday, but I'm still here.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Kaz
    Im still about most days, even if its only for a little look see adn to read my PM's!

I have no intention of dropping out completly, although Iv been busy this last week or so, and the last post I made raised something of a Hoo-Ha before I could get back to it and explain things properly!

im sorry to lowell, this is kind of OT.
    kaz,
    i saw your thread on the main board, and brother you sure know how to start a brew-ha-ha.
    that being said, i didnt post on that particular thread, because everything under the sun that could have come out of your initial post, did.
    while i am guilty of the wrongdoings you brought up, i will no longer post cycle info to a new brother who does not supply the basic data.
    i think your thoughts were definitely right on, although at first, i admit i felt kind of offended. once i uncrossed my eyes, and really read the post, things made much more sense. i for one want to give you huge props for making the effort to get your point across, and i took some major lessons from that thread.

peace bb79

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Originally posted by barbells79

im sorry to lowell, this is kind of OT.
    kaz,
    i saw your thread on the main board, and brother you sure know how to start a brew-ha-ha.
    that being said, i didnt post on that particular thread, because everything under the sun that could have come out of your initial post, did.
    while i am guilty of the wrongdoings you brought up, i will no longer post cycle info to a new brother who does not supply the basic data.
    i think your thoughts were definitely right on, although at first, i admit i felt kind of offended. once i uncrossed my eyes, and really read the post, things made much more sense. i for one want to give you huge props for making the effort to get your point across, and i took some major lessons from that thread.

peace bb79
    Thanks bro, I didnt mean to get in any one persons face with this, I really wanted to get into everyones face just a teeny bit, and make them think a little about what we do here.

We have knowledge and experience which we can and should pass on, but that knowledge is power, power to create or destroy ourselves, and before we pass on that power we should know as much about the person we are supplying it to as we can.

Sorry if I started off offending you. It wasnt my intention to offend anyone, just make people think a little.

Looks like I made that one work! My ass is still roasting slowly!

lowell: Sorry to hijack your thread like that! But at least it proves we are still here!

ironmike7000 is offline Associate Member
    I have'nt been around as much lately as I used to be. Now that it's finally gotten nice outside I've been spending most of my time outdoors. I still check in every once in a while.

feelnfit is offline Junior Member
    hey guys im still here too!!!

TheStromba is offline Associate Member
    Still here ! - in the last week of my cycle. I'll be much more active as I research the next one. !

righton is offline Senior Member
    Been on the road alot and working in the shop, but still try to get into the office every now and then.

Thread Information