Thread: baseline stats

lowell34 is offline Junior Member

baseline stats

OK. As I said before, I quit drinking and dieted a little to clean my system out before this cycle so my weight was down some when I started this cycle. I've waited a few days to see what happened but am now ready to post my stats. Here they are:
    On Monday morning I weighed in at 232. As of this morning (Friday) I weighed 238.
    Arms= 18 (biceps target zone)
    upper thighs=27
    lower thighs= 22 (target zone)
    chest= 49
    waist=38
    I forgot to measure my calves. Shit...

Tarzan is offline Associate Member
    How tall are you and what's your BF%? Also what are your goals?

lowell34 is offline Junior Member
    I'm 6'1" tall. I'm not sure about body fat %. I'd guess around 16%???? My goal is the same as most on this board, I want to GROW. If I can drop a little body fat that would be fantastic. I've been as heavy as 260 naturally but I looked like shit. I'd love to be a lean 245-250. My major goal for this cycle is to work on the bodyparts that have lagged behind all these years. No matter how hard I train them, my legs and biceps grow slower than the rest of my body. I'd like to add an inch to my arms and a couple of inches to my thighs. If this cycle doesn't do it, the next one will.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Lowell: get you BF% measured and get a before pic--I didn't do that I regret it.

The "before" is nice to impress people and to keep yourself motivated "damn, I did come far!" All I have for before pics from some parties and you see a big fat-faced, beer-bellied sweaty guy--and the clothes were covering the real horrors! I wish I have ONE really nasty before shot to show where I started!

The BF%: Scales measure only total weight and your eyes/mind sometimes can't adjust to your body's changes, so it's nice to have regular BF% number to chart your progress in gaining Lean Body Mass (LBM) and losing BF.

Thread Information