Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    doublewide is offline Associate Member

Who is the oldest on the board?

Just curious. I am 32 but know that is not close to being the oldest.

Also, how long do you plan on doing roids? I mean we can't do them forever. Or can we? I just don't see myself doing this in my 40's.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    I'll up th ante to 40, but I know there are guys that are older.

You don't do steroids forever. When you hit 40 you see a doctor--then it's called "Hormone Replacement Therapy"

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    47 (or is it 46?) . . . hard to tell with the hair color . . .

Originally posted by Ajax
    I'll up th ante to 40, but I know there are guys that are older.

You don't do steroids forever. When you hit 40 you see a doctor--then it's called "Hormone Replacement Therapy"

David B. is offline Member
    Originally posted by Tock
    47 (or is it 46?) . . . hard to tell with the hair color . . .
    Looks like you'll still be 45 until December. I'll be 46 in July.

--dnb

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Isn't TNT like 102?

jk

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool What took you so long, Arthur?

Originally posted by arthurb999
    Isn't TNT like 102?
    jk
    Close, but not quite.

I'm 48, going on 12. As I recall, Mrs. T is also 48. We have several members who are 46 and 47 as well as some in their early 40's.

But we're not the oldest. I forget his name, but we have a member who is bodybuilding at 52 and could put most guys half his age to shame.

Bottom line: Age is relative. The guys in their 20's will be in their 40's soon enough and will look back on their 20's as if it was yesterday. And guys in their 30's will continue to post and call themselves "old." If you live your life right and have a blast, the best age is the one you're at today.

As for me, I'm looking forward to a year-and-a-half down the line when I can get my AARP card and get crapy motel discounts, if only to hear, "Nah, that card's not really yours, is it?"

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: What took you so long, Arthur?

Originally posted by TNT
    Close, but not quite.

I'm 48, going on 12. As I recall, Mrs. T is also 48. We have several members who are 46 and 47 as well as some in their early 40's.

But we're not the oldest. I forget his name, but we have a member who is bodybuilding at 52 and could put most guys half his age to shame.
    tnt,
    i think youre referring to ironmaster, he is in his 50's i believe, but not sure of his exact age. and youre right he looks awesome...........

btw- im only 40..........

peace bb79

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Do we have an oxygen suppply for this board? lol! In all seriousnees, it's cool to se you guys trying hard and still in the game (BBing that is). I hope I still have that desire when I get to be older. I think you are old when you act like you are old. I've sene men in there 60's doing wehat guys in their thirties would not do.

keep it going guys!

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool "Only" 40?

Originally posted by barbells79
    tnt,
    i think youre referring to ironmaster, he is in his 50's i believe, but not sure of his exact age. and youre right he looks awesome...........

btw- im only 40..........
    You're absolutely right. I was thinking that it was Iron-something, but couldn't remember which one. And he does do an awesome job - the guy's condition is better than all of the real "youngsters" on the board.

And like I said, age is relative. My best friend is four months younger than me, and every year I have to go through four months of him razzing me because I'm numerically older. Then, of course, he catches up...
    Last edited by TNT; 06-17-2002 at 02:17 PM.

feelnfit is offline Junior Member
    44 here. do you guys remember jogging in a jugg?

ironmike7000 is offline Associate Member
    I'm 45 years old and I don't see myself ever not working out. I look at it as a fountain of youth. I can either keep on lifting and try to stay looking young or quit and start aging.

ari
    ari is offline Female Member
    Hey I'm 48 and if they pay me to get back my body, when I was in my 20s I will run for the life of me. I was thin as a stick - 105 at 5.8. They used to call me the Flying tendon as I was moving constantly. LOL!

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    yall inspire me bigtime!

I am only 32 but i will never stop myself. i cannot believe how good it feels to workout. heh even when im bigtime sore its better than being over 300lbs

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Signing in at the young age of 44

Rocket

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    my buddies dad was the first guy to really talk to me about juice. He's 53, 6'0" and 228lbs at something like 8% bf! Veins like water hoses. I'll see if i can get him to post a pic. He is very impressive, for any age

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    35 here,,

But my motto is this~~~ "Your only young once, but you can be immature forever!!"

When I said I do not see myself doing this in my 40's I meant doing roids, not working out. I will always workout just I have for the past 14 years. I love it. Really can't imagine not doing it.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Originally posted by Buddha_Red
    yall inspire me bigtime!

I am only 32 but i will never stop myself. i cannot believe how good it feels to workout. heh even when im bigtime sore its better than being over 300lbs
    Im 39 this time next month.

I too enjoy it even when Im really sore - Ill train 5 days a week when I can, but Im not sure its BETTER than being over 300lbs! Iv been over 300lbs for rather a long time now!

I first picked up a weight when I was about 15-16 - While I do have holidays away from the gym, I cant imagine NOT training!

I dont think I look much younger because of it, but I do enjoy going into the gym and blowing the young guys out of the water! They all have this strange idea that if you are over 30 (Worse, nearly 40!) you cant lift as much weight as them. It nice to be able to put that straight on the squat rack!

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member
    31 years old here. glad to see a forum like this. And Ironmaster looks unbelievably awesome.

Lewd

Tarzan is offline Associate Member
    I am with Taz, I will be 39 in July, I'm in better shape now then most guys in there twentys. Started power lifting this year and next year I can compete as a master LOL...

ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    Well, so far in this thread it looks like I'm the winner at 53. Do I get a prize.
    I appreciate the kind words from TNT, LewdTenant(love that moniker) and others. Actually, I think we have an advantage over the younger guys. After decades in the gym and countless cycles, older fellows like us know what works for us. We generally can afford better gear, and have the time to properly train. Also, mature muscle is freakier looking.
    I just feel that there is no need for anyone to give in to aging. Most of my friends just surrendered to it in their 30's or 40's. They are unhealthy, look like shit, and their kids laugh at them. Not this guy. I was determined to set an example of fitness for my sons. If you preach strength training in sports, you better practice it by example. Kids aren't stupid.
    And I don't give one shit that steroids are illegal. It's ridiculous to deny us the right to combat old age. Older women can get what they need, no problem.....or they would all be bald with mustaches. But a guy can turn into an old woman.....that's just fine. Well fuck that.

I'm well into my summer program: GH/insulin /light test/tren /winstrol /eq. I recommend it highly for old farts. Here's a photo I just snapped of my results so far......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Who is the oldest on the board?-picture-195.jpg  

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by ironmaster
    Well, so far in this thread it looks like I'm the winner at 53. Do I get a prize.
    I appreciate the kind words from TNT, LewdTenant(love that moniker) and others. Actually, I think we have an advantage over the younger guys. After decades in the gym and countless cycles, older fellows like us know what works for us. We generally can afford better gear, and have the time to properly train. Also, mature muscle is freakier looking.
    I just feel that there is no need for anyone to give in to aging. Most of my friends just surrendered to it in their 30's or 40's. They are unhealthy, look like shit, and their kids laugh at them. Not this guy. I was determined to set an example of fitness for my sons. If you preach strength training in sports, you better practice it by example. Kids aren't stupid.
    And I don't give one shit that steroids are illegal. It's ridiculous to deny us the right to combat old age. Older women can get what they need, no problem.....or they would all be bald with mustaches. But a guy can turn into an old woman.....that's just fine. Well fuck that.

I'm well into my summer program: GH/insulin/light test/tren/winstrol/eq. I recommend it highly for old farts. Here's a photo I just snapped of my results so far......

well said i.m.................youre an inspiration to all of us brother, keep it up.

peace bb79

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

ironmaster

You look great Bro.

JohnnyB

Ironweb is offline Member
    Not this guy. I was determined to set an example of fitness for my sons. If you preach strength training in sports, you better practice it by example. Kids aren't stupid.

I agree 100% with what you say here. I know I want to set an example for my son and daughter. It gives me great pride to hear my son tell me when I go to his sporting events "dad you have the biggest muscles out here" It is not an ego thing for me it is the fact that my son understands fitness and see's it in me where he does not in the other dad's out there.

You look great. BTW 34 here.

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member
    Ironmaster,

could you briefly tell use what your training split is and what your cycles look like these days? Thanks!

perhaps you feel some AS/drugs are better/safer after 40?

Lewd

BIG R is offline Member
    Jesus Ironmaster............You took the prize! You are huge. I have hope now that I can still be big about 20years from now! I do believe in muscle being mature and freakyer.

I turn 30 this year!

Big R

Ironmaster is my new hero. I hope I look like you do when I am in my 50's. Shit, I hope I can look like that after my next cycle!!!!

Sure thing, Lewd one. I train one body part a day, short and heavy. I'm usually done in 30 minutes. 5 days straight, 2 off. I used to spend hours in the gym, and was making no progress.....it's easy to overtrain when you are a senior citizen. I like to mix in some powerlifting and olympic type exercises for variety. I do weighted sprints 3 times a week also.

Safest gear for oldtimers? Test and GH.....stuff that is naturally occuring in the body. I use everything, though. Generally, I am on GH and test year-round.......haven't cycled in a long time. My winter bulking program is GH/insulin throughout, suspension and anadrol for the first 20 days, test cyp/prop/deca for 16 weeks, then "bridge" with GH and light test for a month....HCG and clomid for a couple weeks in the middle just for cosmetic reasons...... repeat. In the spring/summer I switch to GH/insulin/fina/eq/winstrol (and always some test). I don't like to state doses, because I use stupid amounts and I wouldn't want someone else to go do it and run into trouble. I'll say this, though....all younger brothers should properly cycle and make sure to recover their axis. I'm happily married, have all the kids I plan to have, and accept that I will be on HRT for life.....but this is not for everyone.

The mistakes that I see younger guys make all the time are: overtraining, not eating, and taking all kinds of anti-estrogens without knowing if it is needed. You have to have mass first, before you can refine your physique. Too much volume training and following those diets as described in the muscle mags = no size. Eat like crazy....I'll get up near 250 in the winter at 5'11, and pare it down in the summer....232 currently.

Anyway, I'd be happy to discuss specifics with any of you fine brothers anytime. I've used steroids and weight trained since the early 1970's, and have tried just about everything out there, so maybe I can help someone avoid mistakes I've already made. And thanks again to all for the kind words. It means a lot coming from peers who understand what it takes to achieve a physique that stands out from the crowd.

DarTanBFT is offline New Member
    Does 56 put me in the running? 300+grams of protein a day, 2.5 hour workout every other day. Feeling great.

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    Sure thing, Lewd one. I train one body part a day, short and heavy. I'm usually done in 30 minutes. 5 days straight, 2 off. I used to spend hours in the gym, and was making no progress.....it's easy to overtrain when you are a senior citizen. I like to mix in some powerlifting and olympic type exercises for variety. I do weighted sprints 3 times a week also.

Safest gear for oldtimers? Test and GH.....stuff that is naturally occuring in the body. I use everything, though. Generally, I am on GH and test year-round.......haven't cycled in a long time. My winter bulking program is GH/insulin throughout, suspension and anadrol for the first 20 days, test cyp/prop/deca for 16 weeks, then "bridge" with GH and light test for a month....HCG and clomid for a couple weeks in the middle just for cosmetic reasons...... repeat. In the spring/summer I switch to GH/insulin/fina/eq/winstrol (and always some test). I don't like to state doses, because I use stupid amounts and I wouldn't want someone else to go do it and run into trouble. I'll say this, though....all younger brothers should properly cycle and make sure to recover their axis. I'm happily married, have all the kids I plan to have, and accept that I will be on HRT for life.....but this is not for everyone.

The mistakes that I see younger guys make all the time are: overtraining, not eating, and taking all kinds of anti-estrogens without knowing if it is needed. You have to have mass first, before you can refine your physique. Too much volume training and following those diets as described in the muscle mags = no size. Eat like crazy....I'll get up near 250 in the winter at 5'11, and pare it down in the summer....232 currently.

Anyway, I'd be happy to discuss specifics with any of you fine brothers anytime. I've used steroids and weight trained since the early 1970's, and have tried just about everything out there, so maybe I can help someone avoid mistakes I've already made. And thanks again to all for the kind words. It means a lot coming from peers who understand what it takes to achieve a physique that stands out from the crowd.

Ever since I came to Elite, I would see your posts and know that I would enjoy reading it. You have always been insightful and to the point. I knew that I would always walk away from your posts knowing that I've learned something new today.. For that I thank you sir. I look forward to reading and learning more!
    Respectfully,
    bass

You know what, basskiller? I really believe in the corney "brother" stuff. That's the way it always was. We were weirdo's who trained in dank gyms and took dangerous, illegal things to get BIG. The general public, even some family members, didn't understand. So we took care of each other like brothers do. If a guy was out of gear before his cycle was over....someone would just loan him some. There were no fakes, no scams, no rats.....and all transactions were "cash and carry". I could go in any hardcore gym in any city, and find myself among brothers.
    You are a gentleman, basskiller, and I'm happy to have you as a brother.

Ironweb is offline Member
    You know what, basskiller? I really believe in the corney "brother" stuff. That's the way it always was. We were weirdo's who trained in dank gyms and took dangerous, illegal things to get BIG. The general public, even some family members, didn't understand. So we took care of each other like brothers do. If a guy was out of gear before his cycle was over....someone would just loan him some. There were no fakes, no scams, no rats.....and all transactions were "cash and carry". I could go in any hardcore gym in any city, and find myself among brothers.
    You are a gentleman, basskiller, and I'm happy to have you as a brother.
    Not to sound too corny here myself but Ironmaster that is one of the coolest things I have ever read someone say. Good to have a bro like you on this board.

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    That means a lot! Thank you. Yes, those days were nice, I didn't use gear, but that didn't matter to any of us. We all supported each other.
    That was just second nature to us.

So as long as there are men of your caliber around, the "brother" lifestyle will be alive and well!

bass

I'm well into my summer program: GH/insulin/light test/tren/winstrol/eq. I recommend it highly for old farts. Here's a photo I just snapped of my results so far......

Wow that is just un fucking real !!!

Such a role model for BB's everywhere !!!

I can only hope to ever look that good and I am 29 !!!

Originally posted by basskiller

Ever since I came to Elite, I would see your posts and know that I would enjoy reading it. You have always been insightful and to the point. I knew that I would always walk away from your posts knowing that I've learned something new today.. For that I thank you sir. I look forward to reading and learning more!
    Respectfully,
    bass
    Well said bro...well said.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ironmaster,

You look fucking awesome!

Seems like we have some real level headed men on this board. Ironmaster, Pure Ad., basskiller, ironweb,etc, glad to see people still know how to be respectful. I hate it when I'm on the board and people get that tough shit attitude. Just refreshing I guess.

LewdTenant, great avatar bro, that's my favorite movie..."give her the old in out"...gotta love it!!!

Rich8888 is offline Member
    49 and ever fine. Pumpin' and humpin' baby. Gains everyday. Strong body, stong mind, strong soul..Bro

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information