Thread: Update

lowell34 is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up Update

Ok. I'm 12 days into my first cycle and just finished my second week of workouts. This morning, on an empty stomach, I hit the scales at 242. That's up 9 pounds in 12 days. Unless the deca really kicks in and helps with some major joint pain, the strength end of the cycle won't be much of a target for me. I'm forced to keep my workouts within the pain limitations. But, so far, I am very pleased.

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Excellent job on the weight gain. Your diet must be right on. Try some glucosomine...buddies of mine who play baseball take it for shoulder pains in their joints and swear by it. I myself haven't used it before but it may help. Keep us updated.

lowell34 is offline Junior Member
    I've tried everything. I'm on my third Orthopoedic (sp) surgeon now. They've tried all the oral meds and I've had all the injections they can give me. I'm scheduled for surgery on my right shoulder this November to repair a partial tear of my rotator cuff and to shave about half an inch off the bones. They will also clean out the ACL joint. As soon as that heals to the point my right arm is functional, they are going to do the surgery on my left shoulder (minus the rotator cuff repair). By next spring I hope to be better. That's probably when I'll do my next cycle. Those results should really rock.
    Last edited by lowell34; 06-21-2002 at 12:24 PM.

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Well good luck with everything and enjoy the gains from this cycle.

letmein is offline Associate Member
    I played football in college and had bad shoulder pain until I was 36. The docs said it was because of the way I lift. They called it inpingement syndrome. They said that I did not have enough space between my upper arm bone and my clavical. They also wanted to shave the bone down to make more room. Unfortunately, this will make your shoulders narrower! Be careful. I have not had any problems since I started training and saw a real good massuese that removed the stress that my traps and delts were putting on the joint. Before the knife try a sports therapist that understands the effect muscles place on joints. My should ers are not my strongest body part and they still grind a little but I can easily live with it. Good luck

Thread Information