Thread: Mexico?

BetterLateThanNever is offline New Member

Mexico?

First time poster with a couple of question hoping someone has some ideas.

I currently live in Cali and was wondering if anyone went to Mexico to buy stuff. I used to be stationed here nearly 5 years ago and back then went to Mexico a few times with a friend. We were experimenting back then and bought Sus redijects, Deca , and Laurabolin . Also some clen too. Did just 2 cycles with good results. I then got orders to Wyoming and haven't tried it since. Now that I am back in Cali I would like to try more cycles. I have been using Andro but feel its a waste of money when I can get the real thing. So the question is, would it be better to go to Mexico and buy? Or try some internet source? If anyone has experience with Mexico what is it like getting it across the border. It was easy back in '97. But has things gotten better or worse since 9/11? And whats available in Mexico? And what are fakes? Whats a good starting cycle for me? 37 yo 210lbs. I prefer injectables to oral because everything I have read about orals and liver damage scares me. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

BLTN

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to AR...

A lot of your questions have been answered specifically in other posts. Just do a quick search and you'll have all the info at your finger tips. As for 9/11 having an impact...I can assure you that it has with no surprise to anyone.

If you can't find what you're looking for get back to us and we'll surely answer whatever you need. Happy reading.

Thanks

doublewide is offline Associate Member
    I bet most every question could be answered if you did a search first. Without posts there would be no board. Just answer the question if you have an answer. Sorry, I am hungry.

Doh feel like a complete sped now. Can a mod plz delete this post? Did a search and there was more info out there than I could imagine. Thanks for not flaming.

BLTN

thejoe_l is offline New Member

Betterlatethennever

I went to mex. 4 months ago and 5 months before that. the only difference is that they check everything in your bag (as in shopping bag) that your taking accross. They also run your ID to make sure your a us citizen. I have yet to see any body searches or purse search. I came back with plenty of goodies with no problems. Hope that helps a bit.

drop dead fred is offline New Member
    Went to Palomas, Mexico a while back. South of Deming, New Mexico....I-10, exit 81(exit at the truck stop) in Deming, NM...look for signs to Columbus/Palomas. they didn't check anything I had...not shopping bags, not ID, NOTHING. I had even gone to such lengths as putting my wife's orals in a bottle of vitamins and superglueing the safety seal back on. I was suprised, but no one even looked twice going in or coming out. I even have dark hair and dark tan!!! It's only an hour from home so I'll be back!!!

DDF

Thread Information