lowell34 is offline Junior Member

got bodyfat checked

Ok. In the past 10 days my waist has jumped from 36 back to 38 inches. And my bodyfat is up a bit. Dammit Ajax, why'd you tell me to get in checked? The sad thing is it's all in my waist. The guy could barely get a pinch on my Tricep or Thigh. The only thing I got going for my ego at this point is the test gauge he used appeared to be prehistoric and a piece was broken on it. So I can claim equipment error. I expected to put on some weight just from upping my calories but not all in the gut. OH yeah, you probably want to hear the damn number don't you??? 18.9%. Can you feel my pain????

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Ouch bro! And I say that because I'm right there with ya! (38w 32l)
    I'm running TEST/EQ and getting good strength gains but am also struggling with a runaway appetite. My solution? Daily torture session on the elliptical stair climber!

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Awww c'mon! Dont get too worried! Are you still mid-cycle? Some of it might be just water retention.

Don't get too wrapped up in day-to-day or week-to-week measurements while on a cycle. Look at the "before" and "after" and use that as the ultimate gauge of success.

Weird thngs happen to our bodies on a cycle. Everybody that has done a few cycles has a story that just does not fit the "normal" scenario.

This cycle I ate like a fucking horse and to date I have not gained any weight! But my waist size has dropped 2", my bench has gone up 50lbs, and I can see some decent (though not dramatic) muscle gains. That's not what I expected, but when the cycle is over I think I will be looking better than before and pretty happy!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    lowell,
    i tend to agree with ajax. i did the same thing with this cycle im currently on. about 6 weeks in i started to panic, thinking the gear wasnt doing what i expected it to do, and just freaking out in general. luckily some of the good guys on this board straightened me out, and i realized the progress WAS there, i just wasnt looking in the right direction. with the cycle you're on the bf will go up some, but look at the big picture, and in the end i believe you'll see the results you are looking for. hang in there bro, it only gets better from here.
    on a side note: this(what youre going through now) is the reason we try and combine different drugs to get the desired effect on our bodies. this cycle may or may not be the one for you, and this combo may or may not give the results you want. you have plenty of time and plenty of room for experimenting to continue. dont be dissapointed if you dont get what you want out of this one bro. (not to say that it wont happen for you) do with it what you can, and look forward to the next go..........

peace bb79

lowell34 is offline Junior Member
    I'm not sweating it too bad. I guess I'm just like a lot of AS users on the first cycle. I think in the back of my mind, wrongly I know, that I expected to be huge immediately following the first injection. Now it's hit me that It will still be several weeks before the results are significant.
    As for the jump in my waist and the increased bodyfat, it doesn't bother me. I know my body and actually expected this initial reaction to eating more. I hope to drop a little of this when I get off the dbol . I chose not to take an anti-E with this cycle because I actually want the water retention to fight joint pain, so that is also a factor.

Thread Information