MXRACER is offline New Member

Question First Cycle Questions

I just wanted some of your opinions on what I should do for my first cycle. I don't want to have to go into my life story so I'll give ya the brief details.
    I just turned 30 this year. I race pro motocross so I'm not looking to gain alot of weight, just quality muscle and lose some bodyfat. I'm 5'11 175 @ about 13% bodyfat. I train 4 days a week (2 on 1 off) and try and eat 6 small meals a day with a binge on Sat. or Sun.. I've already got what looks like a slight case of gyno (it must be in my genes because I've never done a cycle before) so I'm a bit hesitant about Test. or anything that amoritizes into estrogen. I'm thinking some Winstrol Depot and Equipoise if I can even get hold of it. Opinions???? Any help will be much appreciated!

lowell34 is offline Junior Member
    For what you are wanting to do, it sounds like changing your workout routine is the first step. Think about working out 5-6 days a week and hitting each body part really hard only once a week. Add a little extra cardio 3-4 times a week. Try that for a couple of months. It's just my opinion, but I wouldn't waste my time or money on AS if I was only training 4 days a week.
    Your goals are very doable naturally.
    Have you tried Creatine?

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    As a former motox racer I would tell you watch too much weight for sure and arm pump will be big problem if your racing and juicing i would think, extra blood flow etc.. that comes with cycle. I would stick to things like: anavar , winny, maybe fina, very low dose test, and say off during season.

MXRACER is offline New Member
    I acutally do cardio every morning except Friday-Sunday (staionary bike for 45min. or run 4 miles). I take 6000 mg. of Creatine, multi vit., and Hydroxycut everyday and about 350g of protein from shakes, tuna,egg whites and chicken. I only lift 4 days a week because I don't want to over-train which is real easy to do training for outdoor nationals.
    As far as arm-pump. Everyone said Creatine would give me arm-pump. It dosen't. I get a nice pump lifting but not riding. If you ask me I think seat time is the only way to elimanate arm pump. I ride monday-thursday so that's not a problem (untill I'm on the gate and the nerves hit). Anyway, so you think some Winny and EQ would be good or no? I'm at a platou with my gains and want to add some quality muscle with no water. I'm not as concerned about my performance on the bike as much as in the gym. Motox is only a part-time job/hobby. I can't take too many more torn ligaments or broken bones. I'm slowly drifting away from moto and more into training. Damn I'm ramblin' on. Sorry.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Winny/EQ should be good, EQ should help a tad with endurance as it will raise your red count a tiny bit. I agree riding time it big thing, and 30 still going at it on national level especially in US, your doing very well. I had to give it up when i parents notice cost..LOL so been over 15 years.. holy since i raced... but still love the sport.

You may want to add bit of test into cycle, EQ can casue some sex drive problems for some.

Thread Information