Thread: Hey Everyone

gman64 is offline New Member

Thumbs up Hey Everyone

I'm 38 years old and doing my first cycle. 400mg of Deca and 500mg of Sust per wk. 5'8", 220 with 20% bodyfat and want to get it down to 10%. It's tougher than hell to lose bodyfat after you turn 35. I'm a salesman and take clients out to eat which makes it even worse. Declared war on myself and that's why I decided to try gear. Been lifting for about 3 years. Want to say hello and good luck to all bros out there!

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to AR, bro! There's a lot of good information and people on this board! Good luck on everything and keep lifting hard!!!!

righton is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro, the first thing you have to work on is your diet! Taking gear won't make you lose b/f.You can take as much gear as you like, but if your diet has too many carbs and fats you'll be wasteing your time and gear. And lifting alone won't lose the b/f, you'll have to throw in alot of cardio in order to burn the fat off. And doing 400 deca /500 sus will make you bulk up and look even fatter. If this is your first cycle try 200mg sus/deca, you'll respond very well to that amount. So just hit the gym hard, lots of cardio and watch the diet carefully and you'll drop the b/f and with the gear you should put on at least 15-20lbs of LBM.

Oh BTW, welcome to the Been there, did that Club.

Thanks for greeting and advice, my brothers!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    welcome to the board bro
    and like righton said, get that diet in check. just because your clients are eating like shit dosent mean you have to............ it sounds like you have a good base there, so you have a decent start already. theres a lot of good bros on this board in particular and they are very adept at answering the tough questions, and keeping you in line when you feel youre faltering. stick around, and good things will happen for ya..............

peace bb79

Thanks for encouragement, my friend!. I like the brotherhood I already feel on this board. Hopefully, we can all retard the aging process. PEACE BROS!

skid is offline Banned
    welcome to the board, bro! good luck on that cycle, and remember:

you can ALWAYS have a salad!

LOL

Thanks and good hearing from you skid.

feelnfit is offline Junior Member
    i agree with everybody bro , a good diet and maybe a cut cycle instead of bulking.? get down below 15% maybe?

letmein is offline Associate Member
    I just went through what you are attempting at 39. It is definately worth it. I finished my first contest on June 1 and just had a physical. I can't beleive it but in two years I dropped nearly 100 points off of my cholesterol. From 253 to 159. The way you will look is a bonus but the real treat is how you will extend your life! Good luck and take a look at my before and after pics in the memebers section for my results.

Good to hear from you fellas. Thanks for encouragement, bros!

Thread Information