Thread: need info

lowell34 is offline Junior Member

need info

OK. Yesterday I thought I was getting gyno so I freaked a little and started the Nolvadex . But later, when I got home and took my shirt off, it looked like I had a mild sunburn. It was mainly across my chest and abs but my arms and legs also were red to some degree. So, I don't think the sensation in my chest is gyno anymore, but just high blood pressure because the sensation is not in the nipple but all across my chest. Is this a somewhat common condition? I'm still having the same thing today, although maybe not quite as bad.

bortort is offline Associate Member
    I'm not sure what your on, but that is normal for me, I tend to get red when doing a higher cycle. It looks as if I'm sun burned too.

As far as gyno, when I start to get signs it feels as if I'm wearing a new shirt and my nipples get real tender. You can tell its right in the nipples, so i would guess too that your just dealing with a little higher blood pressure. Keep track of it though, you don't want it to get to high. But its common.

Be safe bro.

bortort

righton is offline Senior Member
    As bortort said make sure you keep track of your b/p!!! When your on AS your b/p go up pretty high ( mine was 170 over 120 RELAXED!!!) so watch the sodium intake.

Thread Information